Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger will be seeing him this week-end with brooksey.Won't be at any U.M.games this week off to tallangatta to wave the flags,so here are my tips for this week.
RESSIES
TUMBA BY 17PTS OVER B/W
CUDGIE BY 29PTS OVER BULLIOH
CORRY BY 10GLS PLUS OVER FEDS

SENIORS
CORRY BY 8PTS OVER FEDS because of injuries but if sinclair an fraser play i would lean towards feds.
BULLIOH TO CAUSE AN UP-SET BY DOWNING CUDGIE BY 4PTS
TUMBA TO HAVE TO MUCH FORWARD POWER OVER B/W TUMBA BY 8GLS

Match of the rnd-Feds/Corry
max

well it sounds like the fight ring was at cudge and the full moon was shinning well at bullioh

:footy:
Will be a interesting night at the tribunal hearing tonight? 1 Corry boy and 2 Bullioh lads, But I hear 1 Bullioh lad is up for flashing his **** at the crowd:thumbsu::thumb HA HA HA

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:D:D:D

:footy:
Will be a interesting night at the tribunal hearing tonight? 1 Corry boy and 2 Bullioh lads, But I hear 1 Bullioh lad is up for flashing his **** at the crowd:thumbsu::thumb HA HA HA

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:D:D:D

Interesting how those at the club who were to attend didnt recieve official word until this morning. 2 bullioh, who was the other? Also I heard a story, not sure if its true, than Dane may get suspended for life due to being reported for too many games 15 or 16 total reported I believe, as i said I dont know if it is true or not, i guess we will all find out tonight. Maxi, your predictions have been spot on, and I hope your drought breaking prediction about corry is right.

Interesting how those at the club who were to attend didnt recieve official word until this morning. 2 bullioh, who was the other? Also I heard a story, not sure if its true, than Dane may get suspended for life due to being reported for too many games 15 or 16 total reported I believe, as i said I dont know if it is true or not, i guess we will all find out tonight. Maxi, your predictions have been spot on, and I hope your drought breaking prediction about corry is right.

:footy::footy:
Full moon I think old mate should of said Full Monty..!!!
1 flashed his old fella 1 chucked a brown eye 1 abusive language to an umpire, 1 corryong player 2 Bullioh players and Dane's holiday aint that long at all and he will line up on Willo in a few more weeks..!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My tips for the weekend are:
*Tumba by 90 over Walwa-too many guns for the Magpies to handle
*Bullioh by 12 over Cudgy-the loss of Dane Arthur hurts more than they know
*Feds by 20 over Corryong-The demons have improved but are still coming from a long way back.

How many weeks does that make for all up suspensions for Arthur?:confused: He must be close to the limit, would be a shame for him if he ends up with a life ban. Hopefully measures are put in place by the Blues so this doesnt happen.:thumbsu:

How many weeks does that make for all up suspensions for Arthur?:confused: He must be close to the limit, would be a shame for him if he ends up with a life ban. Hopefully measures are put in place by the Blues so this doesnt happen.:thumbsu:
Do the crime, do the time:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Tips
Feds by 60 over the Demons (Ev can't carry that team every week)
Tumba by 30 over the Wizard's Walwa
Bullioh by 1 over the hyped up Blues

Do the crime, do the time:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Tips
Feds by 60 over the Demons (Ev can't carry that team every week)
Tumba by 30 over the Wizard's Walwa
Bullioh by 1 over the hyped up Blues

Agree with you on doing the crime, and the time, even if it does hurt Cudgys chances.

Ressies:
Demons by at least 20
B/W to beat Tumba
Cudgy in a cliffhanger

Seniors:
Feds- also dont think Evan is no longer the best player there
Tumba by over 12 goals
Cudgy by 2 goals

"1 flashed his old fella, 1 chucked a brown eye.."

In regards to the above there's no excuse for this crap, when women and children are on the sidelines watching the game, it appears that those who have engaged in this behavior may have some serious issues.

If they could transfer their apparent sexual tension to playing footy it would be better for all - Tiger could they borrow your one man tent?

Agree with you on doing the crime, and the time, even if it does hurt Cudgys chances.

Ressies:
Demons by at least 20
B/W to beat Tumba
Cudgy in a cliffhanger

Seniors:
Feds- also dont think Evan is no longer the best player there
Tumba by over 12 goals
Cudgy by 2 goals

Seniors:-
Corry to taste victory
Tumba by 15goals
Cudgewa by 9pts

Ressies:-
Corry by 100
Tumba by 40
Cudgewa by 13

If we expect Dane to learn something from this, I sure as hell hope Willo learns to shut his mouth keep his hands to himself too:confused::confused:

Tiger will be seeing him this week-end with brooksey.Won't be at any U.M.games this week off to tallangatta to wave the flags,so here are my tips for this week.
RESSIES
TUMBA BY 17PTS OVER B/W
CUDGIE BY 29PTS OVER BULLIOH
CORRY BY 10GLS PLUS OVER FEDS

SENIORS
CORRY BY 8PTS OVER FEDS because of injuries but if sinclair an fraser play i would lean towards feds.
BULLIOH TO CAUSE AN UP-SET BY DOWNING CUDGIE BY 4PTS
TUMBA TO HAVE TO MUCH FORWARD POWER OVER B/W TUMBA BY 8GLS

Match of the rnd-Feds/Corry
max

:):):)
Frazer back to Mitta will be massive loss for Feds..

Here are my tips for the round:

Magoos:
Roos to beat B/W by 15 points;
Blues to beat Pie-eaters by 25 points;
Demons to beat Swans by 15 goals;

Seniors:
Swans to beat Demons by 13 points;
Blues to beat Pie-eaters by 5 goals
Roos to beat B/W by 15 goals - Young Kelly from Tumbarumba to be named Man of the Match.

There is always some village ....missing their idiot.......

:):):)
Frazer back to Mitta will be massive loss for Feds..
Silly time for him to leave by the looks of it as their clearances show they've signed Yarrod Hamilton, Danny Cohen, Scott Clancy and Ryan and Leigh McEvoy. I wouldn't be writing the Swans off just yet, Ben Parker massive signing for Bullioh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silly time for him to leave by the looks of it as their clearances show they've signed Yarrod Hamilton, Danny Cohen, Scott Clancy and Ryan and Leigh McEvoy. I wouldn't be writing the Swans off just yet, Ben Parker massive signing for Bullioh.

Given Bullioh's start to the season I am sure that there are a few more on the cards prior to June 30 -

Just got all U.M.L. results seniors only. If anyone has ressies results can you put them on.
Well done to Feds,Cudgie an Tumba
Feds by 10gls over Corry
Tumba by 6gls over B/W
Cudgie by 1gl over Bullioh

And Tallangatta by 4pts over Wod Saints
max

Just got all U.M.L. results seniors only. If anyone has ressies results can you put them on.
Well done to Feds,Cudgie an Tumba
Feds by 10gls over Corry
Tumba by 6gls over B/W
Cudgie by 1gl over Bullioh

And Tallangatta by 4pts over Wod Saints
max

Tumba boys had a good reality check today. Walwa were very impressive. Number 5 and 53 would get a spot in any Wagga side. Very good players.

Tumba boys had a good reality check today. Walwa were very impressive. Number 5 and 53 would get a spot in any Wagga side. Very good players.

Boyinthewoods just looking at the scores tumba had twice as many shots at goal than B/W ,was it bad kicking or were they rush behinds . Number 5 an 53 who did they play for B/W -TUMBA?.And are you refering that tumba are now a wagga team because 6-7 of M.Molkinten mates have crossed over this season
max

Boyinthewoods just looking at the scores tumba had twice as many shots at goal than B/W ,was it bad kicking or were they rush behinds . Number 5 an 53 who did they play for B/W -TUMBA?.And are you refering that tumba are now a wagga team because 6-7 of M.Molkinten mates have crossed over this season
max

Hey Max

Certainly NOT claiming tumba are a Wagga side!!
Wagga is the only region I have played in and can compare to. 5 & 53 from B/W, Jenkins and buters Im pretty sure. No not rushed behinds just good pressure from B/W caused tough oppurtunities.

i know it's only the end of round 3 but a few things we know so far.
The Wagga boys at Tumba and the Jindera boys at Cudgewa can seriously play.
Hawkins seems to be a good appointment with Butters playing great footy he has them there abouts.
I don't think co coaches is working at either club, but we all know Bullioh will buy there way to the top again.
Feds didn't learn by appointing an ex-local there struggling for numbers and have fallen away

The Wagga boys at Tumba and the Jindera boys at Cudgewa can seriously play.
Hawkins seems to be a good appointment with Butters playing great footy he has them there abouts.
I don't think co coaches is working at either club, but we all know Bullioh will buy there way to the top again.
Feds didn't learn by appointing an ex-local there struggling for numbers and have fallen away
Some smart observations there SD. It seems that both Cudgy and Tumba have struck the right balance. Recruiting out of their nearest major centres (A/W and Wagga) have proven a success with their senior coaches having the pulling power to draw better players from stronger leagues. Having plenty of depth in your reserves counts for plenty as Feds and Walwa will find if they are hit with major injuries. Bullioh can only rape Tallangatta so much, maybe they'd be better off looking at Albury for players rather than killing off their next door neighbour.:thumbsdown:

Hawkins has done a great job with a limited list and I think they are capable of finishing 4th. Corryong looks to have improved but the club not willing to take the coaching job of their favorite son and giving it soley to an outsider seems to have hindered the Dees lack in recruiting any top shelf players. If they kick straight they'll pinch a win or 2 during the season. Feds looking at spending big $$$ on a few top shelf players has come back to haunt them big time, they seem to have little interest in building depth in their 2's and seem little fussed on fielding a competitive reserve grade side, I think having locals coaching both senior sides are a thing of the past. The start to the season has been the best for years and hopefully a another club gets a chance at some silverware in 2012.:thumbsu:

Hey Max

Certainly NOT claiming tumba are a Wagga side!!
Wagga is the only region I have played in and can compare to. 5 & 53 from B/W, Jenkins and buters Im pretty sure. No not rushed behinds just good pressure from B/W caused tough oppurtunities.

Butters is a big unit looks fit and with no pressure from coaching he should have massive season as for Jenkins has the knack of causing headaches for opposition back lines but he has never been consistent, but saying that he has kicked a few lately but still 12 weeks left.

:):thumbsu:
Blues2012

Frazer leaving free up that much coin Feds could afford some players now Or is the rumour true they all signed for 1 game to come up play footy and watch the Nelson Brothers comedy act :confused::confused:

My tips this week:
Seniors
Cudgewa 56pts over Feds
Tumba 99pts over Corryong
Bullioh 29pts over B/W

2nds
Cudgewa 50pts over Feds
Tumba upset Corryong with 10 pt win
Bullioh 40pts over B/W

Bullioh mite start shopping early this year:D
Blues2012

Has Ben Parker even been playing footy last i remember of him he was a hotdog stand boy.
Heard today that Clancy, Ryan and Leigh McEvoy, and Hamilton only played a one off so they wouldn't lose to Corryong and Cohen has only played 1 game and hasn't been sighted since, and Fraser left after 1 game, were is there gun recruit Smedley?
Get on here Feds and give us an insight

Heard today that Clancy, Ryan and Leigh McEvoy, and Hamilton only played a one off so they wouldn't lose to Corryong and Cohen has only played 1 game and hasn't been sighted since, and Fraser left after 1 game, were is there gun recruit Smedley?
Dunno bout whether those blokes are playing all year but for Feds sake they'd be hoping. McEvoy with his brother were the most dangerous for us to match up and kicked most of their score. Fraser is a massive loss for them as we won most hitout and our midfield matched their easily, if we'd kicked straighter i'm in no doubt we could of won. Our biggest weakness as i could see was our backline looked a brittle against their experienced forwards. Keep the faith Demon supporters a win is just around the corner.:thumbsu:

TIPS FOR THIS WEEK

RESSIES
CORRY BY 21PTS OVER TUMBA [hope i'm wrong]
BULLIOH BY 33PTS OVER B/W
CUDGIE BY ??? OVER FEDS

SENIORS
TUMBA BY ????? OVER CORRY
BULLIOH BY 44PTS OVER B/W [Hickey to kick 6gls]
cudgie by 23pts over feds

match of the rnd bullioh/b/w

Remove this Banner Ad

Back