NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I am constantly amazed how the triggered and deranged are exposed by the clever satire between you and ET and their stupidly and desperation is further exposed by fake tweets they continually promote.

Well done.
Mate you still haven't managed to grasp the concept of idioms, leave satire alone just for now I'd say :tearsofjoy:

Speaking of satire...

GOP fast turning into the greatest satirists who ever lived.

If you look at the polls, Biden against Trump is within the margin or error around 44-43 or vice versa but if you throw RFK into the mix it's 33 Biden 21 RFK and 40+ for Trump.

Is there a market on who the DNC will knock off first?
Anyone they like I reckon - apparently presidents have blanket immunity for literally anything, remember :tearsofjoy:

Bit rich m8, you pretended one wailing millennial was representative of an entire political spectrum for 4 years.

Any worries on Donnie's "vermin" comment m8? Seems like you might be getting played by MSM.
Listen m8 you can't just come in here windmilling your dick around binge-posting whataboutism, then disappearing for a few days, then rinse and repeat... it's unbecoming!

GOP screwing the US because politics comes before people.

The pronouncement comes as Senate leaders have said that bill text could be released as soon as next week. It also highlights a major fault line between the new speaker and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who has spent the last six months advocating that his party must deliver aid to Ukraine as the country continues its fight against Russia.

On Thursday, McConnell made clear again to his conference that he views the funding as essential and the emerging border deal as the major opportunity for the party to get major concessions on the border.

But Trump has argued that tackling the border would only undermine his bid for the White House, handing Biden a victory on an issue that would otherwise be a major vulnerability for him in November.

rofl

LEAVE KAYKAY ALONE!!!1

Always amazes me that some of his supporters are still capable of having that "never thought leopards would eat my face" moment, how utterly detached from reality would you have to be to still be surprised when he kicks you to the curb when convenient.

Has always been the way whether GOP or DNC.

Just wondering how you'd rank people by importance out of the three being discussed. Ukrainians, illegal immigrants and US Citizens?
Bulldogs supporters, regular people, conspiracy theorists

Always amazes me that some of his supporters are still capable of having that "never thought leopards would eat my face" moment, how utterly detached from reality would you have to be to still be surprised when he kicks you to the curb when convenient.
Is there anyone left he hasn't screwed over?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rofl

LEAVE KAYKAY ALONE!!!1

Absolutely. She deserves zero sympathy. She shamelessly lied to the country on a regular basis because her only focus was personal enrichment, which she thought would be the outcome of supporting Trump. She's finding out, just like Rudi, Sid Powell, Jenna Ellis and others have found out. The other sycophant dominos like Alina, Steve Bannon, Tucker, Hannity, Lindsay Graham, Ingraham, etc. will all eventually fall too. And every one of them has their own personal greed to blame for it.

Absolutely. She deserves zero sympathy. She shamelessly lied to the country on a regular basis because her only focus was personal enrichment, which she thought would be the outcome of supporting Trump. She's finding out, just like Rudi, Sid Powell, Jenna Ellis and others have found out. The other sycophant dominos like Alina, Steve Bannon, Tucker, Hannity, Lindsay Graham, Ingraham, etc. will all eventually fall too. And every one of them has their own personal greed to blame for it.
Bannon already found out.

His comments on Trump are pretty enlightening. The security counsel prepared to deal with a 13 year old, but ended up having to deal with a 3 year old.

I'd vote for her over the two geriatrics. But it would reflect the parlous state of US politics if an entertainer could become president. they'd never go for it.
I detect a hint of anti-Swifty in your post.

Enjoi ur ban

Rumours Michelle Obama might run as the Democratic candidate instead of Biden for the next election.

Can only imagine the vitriol coming from the MAGA crowd if she does because
-She's a woman
-She's black
-The other disrespectful rumours they push about her being a man

Rumours Michelle Obama might run as the Democratic candidate instead of Biden for the next election.

-She's a woman
-She's black

She'd be a good choice imo, I really like her.

She'd be a good choice imo, I really like her.

I didn't follow her involvement with politics during her husbands 2 terms, but she seems to be held in high regard.

Big plus is she isn't due for the retirement home like the current Democrat and Republican leading candidates

-She's a woman
-She's black
A woman 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back