NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This, from the guy who just attacked democrats for everything Trump did while prez.

You can't make this s**t up :tearsofjoy:

I attacked them for their bullshit and hypocrisy. Why does that trigger you?

If Trump is the most dangerous man in the world why do you enable him with more shit he can control or use?

lol

Please mate, take a break from the history books and read something written in the last decade or so :tearsofjoy:

I will when you stop being triggered by anyone bashing the **** out of the Democrats. They deserve it.

Maybe we can team up.

You can take care of the Republican bashing and I'll take care of the Democrat bashing.

I attacked them for their bullshit and hypocrisy. Why does that trigger you?

If Trump is the most dangerous man in the world why do you enable him with more s**t he can control or use?
Unfortunately we are witnessing in real time what happens anytime anyone criticises the DNC on social media... or really says anything political other than "orange man bad":

triggered-malding.gif

No nuance allowed, it's objective good v objective evil apparently. It's like Dubya with his whole "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists nutters in silly hats roaming around the capitol".

How dare you! I am not anti-intellectualism, as I am not self loathing.

EasternTiger will confirm that the Melbourne chapter of Mensa are unanimously supportive of Trump. I have to attend their meetings via Zoom these days as there is sadly no local chapter here in Brissy - due to the fact that I am the only person in QLD with an IQ > 132... or even greater than 100 if I'm being honest... I think all of that sun cooks their brains m8. Also the XXXX and Great Northern. Ever met a Lions supporter? Wouldn't trust em with a packet of crayons tbh. I digress.

We are all behind the great man.

We passed the hat around and managed to scrounge together $100. The plan was we would wire you the funds so you could start a new Brisbane chapter.

Unfortunately, the leftie in charge of the money sent $80 of it to Ukraine.

Soz mate hope there is enough left for business cards.

Unfortunately, the leftie in charge of the money sent $80 of it to Ukraine.
Before beginning my reply, please allow me to acknowledge the traditional posters of this thread, including displaced conspiracy enjoyers like Lebbo73 and the bois. I pay my respects to cookers past, present and emerging.

Back on topic, this is sad yet unsurprising. Whether it be supporting forever wars or buying mansions for the grifters in charge of BLM, lefties gonna leftie, bless em. A tale as old as time itself, some say.

images - 2024-02-07T180801.243.jpeg

images - 2024-02-07T180621.815.jpeg

Also not a single Trump hater here can admit that he wasn't referring to neo-nazis when he said good people on both sides and actually denounced them. Even with this evidence people like yourself, bourbons and CM86 still follow the narrative. That is an illness.
I have spent a long time now trying to treat you in the best faith I can.

At some point either you can return it, or I break down and give up.

I can never explain to you, that marching in a march organised by neo-Nazis, to protect a relatively recent statue that was erected long after the Civil War (as a literal F U to black Americans seeking equal access too schools and amenities) was pure racism. And that no one marching with the neo-Nazi cause was a good person.
And that the openly hateful rhetoric promoted by Trump, Fox, and the neo-Nazis caused the radicalisation of a man who drove his car into a group of counter protesters, luckily only killing one of the people he hit. Heartbreakingly one was killed, and it was an Australian woman.

So to be completely clear on this issue.
Without any of the bullshit and spin.

An Australian woman was killed by a neo-Nazi, for counter protesting a neo-Nazi organised protest to protect a racist statue that was put up across America at the time, to fight against Black American rights and liberties.

And your position is that Trump took a long time to make any statement about it. And when he did, he didn't clearly condemn the neo-Nazis movement.
And when pushed, he finally responded by pointing out that Antifa is just as bad.

Stokey You won't read anything I've written above.
You won't ask me for evidence for any statement, because you know I'll be able to provide it.
You know I'm right, but you know that pointing out you don't care, is bad optically.
You'll ignore this entire post with something non-committal.
And that's fine, you're free to do what you want.
But I just wish you'd take a moment to look into this yourself, and re-asses your position based on the known facts, rather than the divisive rhetoric.

I wish you well man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then you've lived a sheltered sad life then.

Seems a common theme for the left leaning kids.
Not sheltered, not sad, not left leaning and (entering my 8th decade), definitely not a kid. Otherwise your post was very insightful.
More to the point... I chipped you about your ridiculous claim that Trump's not a politician -- a fallback for those of his defenders who are fast running out of excuses and false equivalences to minimise his appalling conduct. it's such a ludicrous position that any response risks dignifying it, so I'll keep it short:
He was president, now he's running again for the Republican nomination for the US presidency. That's a politician.

Not sheltered, not sad, not left leaning and (entering my 8th decade), definitely not a kid. Otherwise your post was very insightful.
More to the point... I chipped you about your ridiculous claim that Trump's not a politician -- a fallback for those of his defenders who are fast running out of excuses and false equivalences to minimise his appalling conduct. it's such a ludicrous position that any response risks dignifying it, so I'll keep it short:
He was president, now he's running again for the Republican nomination for the US presidency. That's a politician.

Former. He's a civilian now.

Not an elected official.

Can not vote on any policies, cannot sit in any senate's or houses.

You can call whoever the **** you want a politician but I'm going with the definition of an elected official.

The rest are just but kissin grifters.

Unfortunately we are witnessing in real time what happens anytime anyone criticises the DNC on social media... or really says anything political other than "orange man bad":

View attachment 1900439

No nuance allowed, it's objective good v objective evil apparently. It's like Dubya with his whole "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists nutters in silly hats roaming around the capitol".
Wrong.

Plenty of people who criticize Trump will also criticize Biden.

Trump's cult followers however seem to ignore absolutely everything he does and just invent their own reality of who he is.

Wrong.

Plenty of people who criticize Trump will also criticize Biden.

Trump's cult followers however seem to ignore absolutely everything he does and just invent their own reality of who he is.

I think because there's no real, logical way to support Trump without having to ignore and deny the majority of things about him.

Whereas it's pretty easy to nominally support Biden as the better of two bad options, but still not particularly like him.

Former. He's a civilian now.

Not an elected official.

Can not vote on any policies, cannot sit in any senate's or houses.

You can call whoever the * you want a politician but I'm going with the definition of an elected official.

The rest are just but kissin grifters.
Righto, you stick with your silly, personal, just-made-it-up definition. The etymologists (for your benefit, people who understand words) don't agree with you, though.
Eg: Oxford English Dictionary

Last edited:

View attachment 1900439

You really just replied to old mate decrying a lack of nuance? The bloke who has studiously argued here for about 12 months that the Dems and GOP are roughly equivalent on electoral fairness and voting? :tearsofjoy:

Geez m8... I'd stick with ET for the reach-arounds if I was you.

I think because there's no real, logical way to support Trump without having to ignore and deny the majority of things about him.

Whereas it's pretty easy to nominally support Biden as the better of two bad options, but still not particularly like him.
Nail, head.

Trumpers are utterly incapable of engaging on merits or facts. Lost track of the number of times I've asked them to explain why he shouldn't be charged for the classified docs stuff for example, crickets or deflection every time.

Last edited:
Phresh material knackers

Yes, while giving Trump a pass for doing exactly the same thing.

Pro-tip: Someone making fun of you for such obvious double standards does not in any way = triggered.

I don't give a toss about Trump. You can't make me give a toss about him. He's not a real politician, he's what happens when the Democrats are so ****ing woeful and corrupt that a person like that can beat them.

He's hilarious how he gets dickheads all riled up though. Could not care less about his politics.

Last edited:
I don't give a toss about Trump. You can't make me give a toss about him.
I don't give a toss that you don't give a toss about him :tearsofjoy:

Potting only the democrats for the same stuff Trump has done remains hilarious and I'll continue to note it. Along with continuing to call out your ludicrous contention about the Dems and GOP being roughly equivalent on electoral fairness and voting, of course.

I don't give a toss that you don't give a toss about him :tearsofjoy:

Potting only the democrats for the same stuff Trump has done remains hilarious and I'll continue to note it. Along with continuing to call out your ludicrous contention about the Dems and GOP being roughly equivalent on electoral fairness and voting, of course.

You are clueless on the history of US electoral fairness.

Stop pretending you know what you are talking about.

Do you want me to start listing all the massacres of black people related to the Democrats trying to stop black people from voting?

In the history of the US nobody comes close to the Democrats for electoral manipulation through force.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back