NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Unnecessary. As with all my posts, it was fact checked and grammar corrected by ChatGPT prior to going live here on BF. Only the best for my adoring fans here... I have a reputation to uphold m8.

If you wish to honour me with another gift, I simply ask that you make a donation to Trump's legal team on my behalf... democracy ain't gonna save itself!
I'll donate* on your behalf mate

* Mexico will pay for it

Just wondering with all the illegal immigrants that Biden and co are happy to flood over the border in record numbers why are people not angry. These people are a good chance to be unvaccinated or have we forgot about that now. I know a few on here was pretty COVID cooked. Think a good border would have helped fix this problem.
Eh? Trump and co happy with that you mean.

Biden and the dems actually just put up a pretty tough bi-partisan bill, essentially caving to the traditional Republican position. Trump rang around and killed it.

Oh yes of course it's Trump's fault I forgot how you lot think. I'm pretty sure all these illegals are coming in now with Biden apparently in charge. A trump wall would be handy now but that was racist. Over 7 million if correct is huge but how many are unvaccinated.

Ah yes, Trump didn't build the wall he promised and that's Biden's fault, and the Republicans voted down the border bill to help Trump... Biden's fault as well.

:drunk:

Ah yes, Trump didn't build the wall he promised and that's Biden's fault, and the Republicans voted down the border bill to help Trump... Biden's fault as well.

:drunk:
The republicans and democrat's are as bad as each other. Nancy Pelosi rejected the wall many times. One of the first executive orders signed from Biden was no wall funding. And today it's record numbers for illegals under Biden so yeah it's Biden's fault but it's all planned.

The republicans and democrat's are as bad as each other. Nancy Pelosi rejected the wall many times. One of the first executive orders signed from Biden was no wall funding. And today it's record numbers for illegals under Biden so yeah it's Biden's fault but it's all planned.

Can I ask what the point of a wall is, when you can just fly to Canada and walk south?

Can I ask what the point of a wall is, when you can just fly to Canada and walk south?
Why fly to Canada when you can cross over though Texas and Arizona much easier. Flying illegals to Canada would be much harder for the coyotes more expensive. For now just take the open door policy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why fly to Canada when you can cross over though Texas and Arizona much easier. Flying illegals to Canada would be much harder for the coyotes more expensive. For now just take the open door policy.

Yeah, but if you 'build a wall', then people will simply fly to Canada and walk across the worlds largest international land border most of which is wilderness.

Or just get a visa and then fly (or take a bus) into the US, and not go back.

How does a trillion dollar wall to the south stop anyone from entering the US exactly?

Yeah, but if you 'build a wall', then people will simply fly to Canada and walk across the worlds largest international land border most of which is wilderness.

How does a trillion dollar wall to the south stop anyone from entering the US exactly?
Border walls seem to work for the many other countries that have them. Never will stop it completely but certainly cuts it way down. Exactly a lot of the Canadian border is wilderness mountains not a easy hike. And good luck in winter you will freeze to death.

What? No it's not. Can you read?

Here is the exact link I provided:

Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed : Spotlight on Statistics: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Next to none of those Healthcare employees would be 'Federal contractors' because the US Healthcare system is overwhelmingly privately owned, funded and operated:

Healthcare in the United States - Wikipedia

View attachment 1914764

14 million people are in the US Healthcare sector (in total, including admins etc), a sector that is funded 97 percent by sources other than the Government (private sources, such as patients, insurers, third parties and investors). Total government spending (State and Federal) accounts for 3 percent of hospital funding, and most of that funding is likely State funding.

The only 'Federal' employees who are health care professionals would be largely Doctors, Nurses and Medics in the Armed Forces (and they're already accounted for as Government employees).

Have you even been to the USA mate? They don't do 'free government socialized medicine'. You either pay, or you're ****ed.

Where are you getting this number of '17 million Federal contractors working in the US Health care system' from anyway?

The actual number of 'Federal contractors in US Healthcare' would be closer to 17 and wouldn't be more than a few hundred at most.

Face it mate, best case scenario (for you) there are around 3 million Federal employees (mainly public servants, Posties, the FBI, CIA etc and the Armed forces) and another 3-4 million or so 'Federal contractors' (mainly private security, cooks, staffers and the like) that would have been subject to Bidens Vaccine mandate (and many of those employees could have likely claimed religious exemption).

If you're still in doubt, remember most Americans work in the Private sector:

private vs public sector us numbers - Google Search

85 percent of all employment in the USA is in the Private sector (not for the Government). They were not affected by Bidens vaccine mandates, and neither were State or Local government jobs either (although they may have had their own State mandates to deal with, but they were not mandatory in many States).

You seem to have this ******* twisted perception that Americans were forced to get vaccinated. Very very few were (unlike here in WA were 90 percent of all employees were mandated to be vaccinated by McGowans Labor).

Social media has cooked you.
This article that you linked, and I only ever said that there were govt vaccine mandates. At least you have accepted that much.

There's a really good Adam Ruins Everything episode that demonstrates how a wall would actually increase illegal residents in the US, as the seasonal workers would just stay in the US instead of returning home after their agricultural work or over. It goes into a lot more detail to show how it works.

How do the Seppos arrest Russians based in St Petersburg, Russia?

Internet Research Agency - Wikipedia

But OK, sure. Notwithstanding the difficulty of heading over to Russia, to arrest Russians, the Yanks did arrest and charge 12 of them who were based in the USA:

Grand Jury Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers for Hacking Offenses Related to the 2016 Election

Here are four more Russian spies (and 3 Americans) who also took part in the influencing of the election and spreading misinformation to favor Trump:

U.S. Citizens and Russian Intelligence Officers Charged with Conspiring to Use U.S. Citizens as Illegal Agents of the Russian Government

Here are yet more Russian agents charged with influencing the election:

Mueller charges 13 Russians with interfering in US election to help Trump

And here is another Russian arrested and charged with the same thing:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/29/russia-influence-ionov-florida-uhuru/

They haven't charged the dude behind the 'Hunter Biden Laptop' nonsense yet, but he's still floating around:

Man accused of lying to FBI about Hunter Biden claimed he got fake information from Russian intelligence

And of course, Smirnov is just the latest in a long line of Trump officials that have had contact with Russian spies, and then lied about it and/or been charged with lying about it to the FBI.

Flynn, Scaramucci, Kushner, Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, Stone, Don Jr, Cohen etc.

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials - Wikipedia

Further detailed here:

Here Are All the Times Donald Trump and His Associates Intersected With Russians

How much more evidence do you want mate?

You can lump all the above into the terrabites of data provided by Meta and Google. The evidence is literally overwhelming.
Instead of spamming the threads with so called indictments, how about you show us what happened when all these Russians/Americans were preparing to front up to court and fight the indictments? The DOJ s**t themselves and no charges were laid. That’s what happens when you have no evidence.

The Democrats still got the highest amount of votes.

The Russians didn't impact the elections at all.

Who ever was going to vote for Trump did.

Funnily enough those are the people who you claim were influenced by the Russians. The people who already supported Trump.

Whoever was never going to vote for him didn't.

The rest stayed away and didn't vote at all.

That's how it was.

No Russians convinced middle of the road centrist or independents of anything they didn't already know. Because none of these people are the conspiracy theory types. They don't have time for that s**t on their lives.

That's why there are swing states, places where people aren't swayed by anything other than more local issues rather than overinflated rich politicians views.

You're parroting the same garbage all the Clinton losers spouted when she lost the unlosable election. They just couldn't get over the fact she lost because she's not even trusted enough to beat the likes of Trump.
I think the major point of misunderstanding is that Bostonian doesn't understand that voting is voluntary in the USA...

That would explain their insane stupidity of desperately clinging to the 'swing voter' talking point that they've been spoon fed by Skynews.

Instead of spamming the threads with so called indictments, how about you show us what happened when all these Russians/Americans were preparing to front up to court and fight the indictments? The DOJ s**t themselves and no charges were laid. That’s what happens when you have no evidence.
Hey Lebbo. Hope you're well. Sorry for my abusive messages in the past, and for treating you poorly in threads.

Simping for the Russians?

Almost as if you've been cooked by Russi...

Oh wait.

Old mate Yardsy is actually a boomer (He still has dial up and melts away on an Intel 486.)

And much like his life long political idol, Racist Joe Biden, he struggles to form coherent sentences.
Oh, to the contrary. After a lifetime of writing for a living I actually struggle to form incoherent ones... but I know I can leave that to you and the "great man."

Old mate Yardsy is actually a boomer (He still has dial up and melts away on an Intel 486.)

And much like his life long political idol, Racist Joe Biden, he struggles to form coherent sentences.

I seen you at Punt rd a few years back mate, you certainly looked older than that Pell character you were drinking with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back