NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It also ignore that some of his trials are for fraud as a private citizen - irrespective if he's a POTUS or not.

It's weird that some people think that (self proclaimed) billionaires should be above the law. I guess the 1% do need their simps.

The fact that neither party will change the rules to prohibit Politicians from insider trading should tell you all you need to know about the Politicians think they are above the law.

The ability of Trump defenders to misinterpret a post, provide a ridiculously false equivalence and introduce a strawman all at the same time is truly remarkable..
Barbara Tuchman could read this thread and write a sequel.

This is from 2017:

2020: Ignoring briefings

Trump hobbling his own agencies:

And basically an admission from the CIA that Trump compromised them:
The CIA are just pissed that Trump took them out in Syria. Who do you think was supplying the false bombing targets so that ISIS could thrive in Syria?
If you want someone to blame, blame Milli or who is/was the Defence Chief who said that he’d warn China if the US was going to attack them when Trump was President?

A few other firsts missing from that list lol

First ex-prez to refuse to return classified docs when asked
First prez to try to overturn a democratic election
First prez to have a legal team so crap they forgot to request a jury trial :tearsofjoy:
First President to withhold the classified documents that incriminates all your mates.

This is from 2017:

2020: Ignoring briefings

Trump hobbling his own agencies:

And basically an admission from the CIA that Trump compromised them:
First link he's accused of sharing intel re ISIS. That's why the terrorist group that the Obama admin said would remain an issue for 20 years+ was over within 6 months of the Trump admin m8. It's easy to get rid of the bad guys when that is your focus, rather than creating another taxpayer-funded proxy forever war over the airspace of a third party!

Second link, there's a claim that Trump didn't come down hard enough on Russia for their supposed involvement in conflicts in Afghanistan - another famed arena of proxy wars. But this isn't connected to any accusations of him handing over CIA hit lists to Putin. It's the Chinese spy balloon of Trump's term.

Third link, Trump's discussions about a bogus dossier created against him are being labeled as treasonous. Interestingly, the FBI even arrested a Russian source from that dossier for lying, which mirrors recent controversies involving Biden and the arrest of the guy supplying Russian disinfo. It shows Russia's knack for playing both sides.

Fourth link, world leaders hold a meeting and don't release a transcript of said meeting. Standard protocol I'd suggest m8, but maybe not.

Fifth link, there were rumors that the CIA pulled a spy from Russia fearing Trump might hypothetically leak info that could endanger said spy in the future. However, the CIA debunked these rumors in the second paragraph.

I'm not here to say Trump is flawless, his penchant for attention does raise concerns about his discretion with sensitive information. BUT as a non-partisan enlightened centrist, it just seems a stretch to me that he directly led to US spies being killed by sharing lists with Putin, despite what twitter loons suggest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still true as well
jon-hamm-sneaky-yeah-ok-nod-p1tipct2dvfizpg9.gif

That Donnie, such a selfless operator. Putting himself through all this just so other ex-presidents can be tried and held accountable, and clearly nothing at all to do with him simply not wanting to be held to account himself for anything, ever - he's actually wanting his appeal to be knocked back, 4d cHeSs!! If you looked up 'good samaritan' in the dictionary I bet his picture would be there :tearsofjoy:

Seriously mate, this would be well within in your top 5 all time complete loon theories, absolute gold :tearsofjoy:

It also ignore that some of his trials are for fraud as a private citizen - irrespective if he's a POTUS or not.

It's weird that some people think that (self proclaimed) billionaires should be above the law. I guess the 1% do need their simps.

jon-hamm-sneaky-yeah-ok-nod-p1tipct2dvfizpg9.gif

That Donnie, such a selfless operator. Putting himself through all this just so other ex-presidents can be tried and held accountable, and clearly nothing at all to do with him simply not wanting to be held to account himself for anything, ever - he's actually wanting his appeal to be knocked back, 4d cHeSs!! If you looked up 'good samaritan' in the dictionary I bet his picture would be there :tearsofjoy:

Seriously mate, this would be well within in your top 5 all time complete loon theories, absolute gold :tearsofjoy:
Most people would just assume Presidents already had immunity. From starting a war based on fake WMDs to Benghazi. US Presidents have got away with amazingly brazen things over time but now it's Trump. 'NO-ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!

Most of you here would have so much more credibility if you didn't turn a blind eye to anything that isn't Trump.

Most people would just assume Presidents already had immunity. From starting a war based on fake WMDs to Benghazi. US Presidents have got away with amazingly brazen things over time but now it's Trump. 'NO-ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!

Most of you here would have so much more credibility if you didn't turn a blind eye to anything that isn't Trump.
A false premise, above a false conclusion.

Bush is absolutely a war criminal. Rumsfeld is functionally corrupt and should never have been allowed to live his pockets. Close to home, we have ex-pollies on both sides of the aisle taking up cushy positions in industries that were part of their own portfolios.

And anyone convicted of fraud should face the full consequences of their conviction.

For everything? eg. ordering the assassination of a political opponent, as questioned by the initial judge? C'arn mate, not even you are cooked enough to be on board with this. You're also smart enough to understand why there isn't much appetite for charging ex-presidents with war crimes despite a few being deserving of such charges - bit easier to argue foreign policy/national security considerations than it is to argue "umm I just really wanted to still be POTUS".

All finished off with some textbook strawman work - find one post of mine saying I don't think Hillary or Bush (for example) should be prosecuted. If you even bother you'll actually find me saying the exact opposite.

A false premise, above a false conclusion.

Bush is absolutely a war criminal. Rumsfeld is functionally corrupt and should never have been allowed to live his pockets. Close to home, we have ex-pollies on both sides of the aisle taking up cushy positions in industries that were part of their own portfolios.

And anyone convicted of fraud should face the full consequences of their conviction.
Are we talking about the 'fraud' where the banks testified they lost nothing and actually made money on the deal and would happily do business with Trump again?

You are a great poster but jeez Trump is your blind spot.

I'm not sure if Malifice led you down this path but posting everything Trump or MAGA from Reddit or some obscure lefty darkweb site makes you seem more crazy than those you are trying to paint as crazy.

Pull back a bit. You're better than this...I hope.

Are we talking about the 'fraud' where the banks testified they lost nothing and actually made money on the deal and would happily do business with Trump again?

I'm not sure if Malifice led you down this path but posting everything Trump or MAGA from Reddit or some obscure lefty darkweb site makes you seem more crazy than those you are trying to paint as crazy.

If Trump has different policies and was honest we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If you take the Trump name out of it and change it to "US official wants immunity from a littany of charges" it changes nothing. Accountability is paramount.

Nobody should be above the law and this is not a partisan issue - I firmly believe that everybody should be accountable for the actions and if those actions are illegal, face the consequences of those actions. That includes officials at all levels of government in Australia.

If Trump has different policies and was honest we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If you take the Trump name out of it and change it to "US official wants immunity from a littany of charges" it changes nothing. Accountability is paramount.

Nobody should be above the law and this is not a partisan issue - I firmly believe that everybody should be accountable for the actions and if those actions are illegal, face the consequences of those actions. That includes officials at all levels of government in Australia.
I apologise if I haven't understood your position.

Can you link me to examples where you've called for Democrats or left-leaning politicians in Aus to be held accountable?

Can you link me to examples where you've called for Democrats or left-leaning politicians in Aus to be held accountable?
You'll need to look at the SRP board for (example) ex Australian ministers taking positions in private companies. The Obeids are vile and were thankfully charged. As they should have been.

Do you have any examples of US Democrats or left-leaning politicians facing civil fraud charges and begging for immunity?

The Greens and a couple Independents are the only left leaning politicians in Aus.

Cant really think of any US ones, maybe Sanders and AOC. Most democrats arent left leaning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back