NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely nothing to do with Trump.

Comprehension obviously not your strong suit. I said nothing in that post was a DEFENSE of Trump.

Only how many references to him in the one post?

Since the subject was the actions and methods of the Establishment and in this instance the focus of their attention was pulling down Trump it's hardly surprising.

Here's a few examples of where I have criticised Trump or his administration in the past.

#7,533

#7,747

#8,173

#1,080

#1,330

#3,625

#3,733

Whilst I would align myself currently more readily with the right than the left I've actually been an active member of three different political parties in the past. Democrats first, then the Greens and then the Liberal Party. I'm now a member of none. I became jaded with the political process and realised that when you boil it all down, what we have operating in many western countries are one party states masquerading as two party democracies.

Despite this and the fact that early on in his launch towards the Whitehouse I found Trump annoyingly narcissistic, I have over time got some enjoyment out of how many feathers he ruffled on his way there and how many feathers he continues to ruffle even after he's exited.

Comprehension obviously not your strong suit. I said nothing in that post was a DEFENSE of Trump.

Since the subject was the actions and methods of the Establishment and in this instance the focus of their attention was pulling down Trump it's hardly surprising.

Gosh I must have you confused with someone who believes in Trump, my apologies.

Wow one whole post without crying face emoji. Good on you!

Don't play the ball mate whatever you do :tearsofjoy:

Who else has the same responsibilities with NG and Nancy pants and DC mayor?

Err on the day, it was Trump who had responsibility for the NG in DC. But I suspect you know that already.

I was talking about preparation and the capitol police though. Neither you or Balls In have even established yet that Pelosi actually does have more responsibility for their operation than people in the GOP controlled Senate - can we at least start there before moving on to what she did and didn't do or is that too unreasonable? :tearsofjoy:

Nothing in #3,577 is a defense of Trump. It's just a critique of the Establishment and their methods. Their approach would have been the same with anyone else who similarly threatened their control.

I find myself sympathetic to posters like Owen who bravely concede their lack of understanding. Even if the concession is primarily rhetorical it displays a level of self awareness that the inanities which pass for news, are not entirely accepted.

When you contrast Owens concession with the typically dull msm regurgitations that we generally endure, we must celebrate Owen and encourage this small liberating step.

This is a step in the right direction.

I find myself sympathetic to posters like Owen who bravely concede their lack of understanding. Even if the concession is primarily rhetorical it displays a level of self awareness that the inanities which pass for news, are not entirely accepted.

When you contrast Owens concession with the typically dull msm regurgitations that we generally endure, we must celebrate Owen and encourage this small liberating step.

This is a step in the right direction.

Yebs mate! Welcome back, noticed you took a bit of a break shortly after election day. I was getting worried, thought the dual blows of Trump losing and Dan getting "just the flu" under control might have finally broken you.

Things must be looking up - what stage of grief are you in now?

Yebs mate! Welcome back, noticed you took a bit of a break shortly after election day. I was getting worried, thought the dual blows of Trump losing and Dan getting "just the flu" under control might have finally broken you.

Things must be looking up - what stage of grief are you in now?
I'm in the middle of racial transitioning.

lol no, that's what you want the point to be. This discussion grew out of my claim that Trump is corrupt, which you (laughably) queried. I simply offered the charity example in support of my position - you then proceeded to a whataboutism defence with the Clintons and Bidens, which has precisely 0 to do with Trump being corrupt or not.

Err no, as I thought might be obvious, I'm (and a lot of other people are) saying that. Coz there are many examples of that being precisely what Barr did (work for Trump) from the moment he was appointed up until the election nonsense, which even Barr saw as a bridge too far.

Wouldn't have thought this one is particularly in dispute mate - I mean hell, the DoJ under Barr literally took over defense of Trump in the defamation suit from Jean Carroll, supposedly because Trump was acting in the scope of his role as president when he denied her claims. Thats a nonsense in anyone's language, and he was rightly called out for it

I'm sure you can find other examples of Barr's absolute loyalty on your own.

And yes, the DoJ is supposed to independent. Are you seriously arguing that's how Trump saw it and expected things to play? Like... come on.

Yes to the first, no to the next 2. Who knows what the money was for? We don't know if the money was for selling influence or property leases or something else. Its just a question worth asking, especially in light of the go-to China/money attack on Biden, if we're being consistent. Again, just imagine the conniptions you'd be having if that particular set of facts was attributed to Biden.

lol, when has Trump? But lawsuits in which Trump never testified are evidence of his non-corruption, right? :tearsofjoy:

In any case, I was just referencing the Don's take on the Mueller probe and impeachments, mate. Just a little joke, but you couldn't even navigate that without exposing your psychological aversion to consistency when it comes to your guy, pretty funny :tearsofjoy:
Not it wasn't what I wanted the point to be. You keep shifting the goalposts. You're the one that brought up Trump's charities and taxes. The whole point is there are not the same rules for Trump compared to Biden and his family and Clinton Foundation who at the very least, have profited from "pay for play" political influence schemes over the last 47 years. Don't trying to deflect with "whataboutism".

You brought up Benghazi and at least 10 investigations and Killary has been totally vindicated, but she hasn't. What are the answers to the questions I've asked from all of those investigations then? She's responsible for the deaths of those Americans and is still lying about it. She's fought in the Courts to prevent being asked questions under oath.

You don't get what this represents, it's not a lawsuit, that can be compared with somehting that Trump didn't testify in.

I don't think you get why Trump has so much popular support. People are sick of the elites on both sides controlled by money and influence, and have seen through the propaganda and suppression of information by media. More started to see when the same lies were tried at the latest impeachment fiasco, which only made Trump more popular.

He's not perfect but he's developed a movement that says FU to the Global interests that want to control and take all your money and those puppets representing them are are both sides.

By the way, Don's take on the Mueller probe?? Documents have been disclosed proving Trump correct again. It gets to the stage where you Derangers can be shown the sky is blue and will say, No the sky is red.

Biden power tripper.

John Kerry promised Klaus Swab that they'd be ready on day one to implement the Great Reset. He's only following orders.

I understand how he hid in his basement and on the rare occasions he was let out said he didn't need people's votes, because they had their big "rigging", "not rigging" election plan, but it's obvious now he has no idea what he's saying. What are they waiting for?

When will Joey be "sectioned" and sent away so Kamilla is Queen?

Don't play the ball mate whatever you do :tearsofjoy:

Err on the day, it was Trump who had responsibility for the NG in DC. But I suspect you know that already.

I was talking about preparation and the capitol police though. Neither you or Balls In have even established yet that Pelosi actually does have more responsibility for their operation than people in the GOP controlled Senate - can we at least start there before moving on to what she did and didn't do or is that too unreasonable? :tearsofjoy:
Is that supposed t be an insult. Get it right, at least attack me for something I do.

Look at the military link I posted. Trump already gave permission for the NG to be in Washington days before, why didn't you know that?

WTF are you even on about with Pelosi. Read the link where the military outline what Pelosi's responsibilities were, which is why the official questions are being asked of her.

Tough times in the world of prophecy. Won't someone please think of the prophets.

“I do not blame God’s people for insufficient prayer that resulted in Donald Trump’s losing the election, nor do I blame any kind of election fraud,” he wrote. “I am simply convinced God Himself removed him and there was nothing that any human being could have done about it.”

Blowback was swift. A few days later, Johnson wrote on Facebook that he had received “multiple death threats and thousands upon thousands of emails from Christians saying the nastiest and most vulgar things I have ever heard toward my family and ministry.” He also said he was losing financial support “every hour and counting.” (Johnson declined an interview request made through Brown, a mentor.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not it wasn't what I wanted the point to be. You keep shifting the goalposts. You're the one that brought up Trump's charities and taxes. The whole point is there are not the same rules for Trump compared to Biden and his family and Clinton Foundation who at the very least, have profited from "pay for play" political influence schemes over the last 47 years. Don't trying to deflect with "whataboutism".

:drunk:

Here's the sequence, dude.

Trump's not corrupt though, no siree :tearsofjoy:

Trump did have a lawsuit against him saying he was corrupt in office, which was proved a lie.

Nah, just ripped off his own charity, all good lol.

This doesn't even compare to President-elect Joe Biden 's cancer charity spent the majority of its money on staff payroll and gave none to research, it has been revealed.

Tell me who shifted the goalposts again? :tearsofjoy:

As previously stated, Biden's impropriety around his charity, which I'm happy to accept, has precisely 0 to do with Trump's around his. The very definition of whataboutsim on your behalf.

You brought up Benghazi and at least 10 investigations and Killary has been totally vindicated, but she hasn't.

thats-the-joke.jpg

"Totally exonerated" is Trump's line, mate. Which he wheels out after investigations where he never testified under oath. But that standard doesn't apply to Hillary, right? :tearsofjoy:

she's been ToTaLlY ExOnErAtEd!! This about Killary? Totally wrong and a joke if you think? 10 investigations? When has she ever testified under oath??

Never!

What are the answers to the questions I've asked from all of those investigations then? She's responsible for the deaths of those Americans and is still lying about it. She's fought in the Courts to prevent being asked questions under oath.

And Trump is so forthcoming with answers or appearances under oath for any given investigation or impeachment. Again, you're simply not being consistent.

You don't get what this represents, it's not a lawsuit, that can be compared with somehting that Trump didn't testify in.

Why?

I don't think you get why Trump has so much popular support. People are sick of the elites on both sides controlled by money and influence, and have seen through the propaganda and suppression of information by media. More started to see when the same lies were tried at the latest impeachment fiasco, which only made Trump more popular.

He's not perfect but he's developed a movement that says FU to the Global interests that want to control and take all your money and those puppets representing them are are both sides.

I understand people feeling that and am sympathetic to it. Hell, I'd be right behind an actual competent non-swamp creature who isn't a near text book sociopath - its the idea that Trump isn't just a different flavour of swamp creature that I find hilarious.

"Not perfect"? Bloke's a disaster, mate. He isn't a leader's a-hole and is simply incapable of many basic functions required by the role. You can be right behind the anit-elite sentiment but at the end of the day he still has to run a country - covid exposed him once and for all as being simply not up to that. That people voted for a return to the definition of a status quo candidate after 4 years of Trump is perhaps the most scathing critique of him imaginable.

Documents have been disclosed proving Trump correct again.

I bet they haven't and/or don't :tearsofjoy:

Happy to read up and re-evaluate if appropriate though, post em up.

Last edited:
Is that supposed t be an insult. Get it right, at least attack me for something I do.

Look at the military link I posted. Trump already gave permission for the NG to be in Washington days before, why didn't you know that?

WTF are you even on about with Pelosi. Read the link where the military outline what Pelosi's responsibilities were, which is why the official questions are being asked of her.

WTF am I on about with Pelosi? :tearsofjoy:

Geez mate, you're the one (and Ballsy earlier) trying to pin her as completely responsible for the capitol not being prepared and adequately defended :drunk:

"Read the link where the military outline what Pelosi's responsibilities were", lolz. Pelosi is mentioned exactly 0 times in that article. Why lie?

Look, its pretty simple. From your link;

Simply put, the National Guard only shows up to D.C. when they’ve been invited, and the Capitol Police did not extend that invitation until after the breach, according to a source with knowledge of the process, who was not authorized to speak about it on the record.
The Defense Department was in contact with Capital Police ahead of Tuesday and Wednesday’s protests, Kenneth Rapuano, the assistant defense secretary for homeland defense, told reporters during a press call on Thursday. They asserted that they would not be requesting National Guard support, he said.

So, the "Capitol Police" were the ones taking the decisions which ended up with them not being prepared enough. Who is responsible for the Capitol Police? Well, according to this link

they are overseen by a board and committees from both chambers of congress.

So, to land this fervent desire you blokes have to hold Nance accountable, you'll just need to explain why she was responsible for the Capitol Police in the first place - more responsible than the board and senate GOP personnel. Hell, you might even have a point - I've got no idea how it works, seems pretty murky. But fact remains at the moment you're just screaming Pelosi's fault based on... well I really don't know, but suspect you're just parroting the GOP's political maneuvering and blame shifting.

Last edited:
Blowback was swift. A few days later, Johnson wrote on Facebook that he had received “multiple death threats and thousands upon thousands of emails from Christians saying the nastiest and most vulgar things I have ever heard toward my family and ministry.” He also said he was losing financial support “every hour and counting.” (Johnson declined an interview request made through Brown, a mentor.)

GOP senator Tommy Tuberville and house rep Jaime Herrera Beutler on record, not good enough I suppose? Never Trumpers? RINOs? C'arn, can't wait for this excuse lol

Yeah, I can just imagine Nance teeing things up with the leaders of that noted structured, regimented and organised Antifa outfit :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 1059930
Only Democrats would dress like that. 😮

Is that the guy that stole the drink coasters from the senate?

I've seen some footage that shows him picking up some coasters. Nothing shows him putting them in his pockets or his briefcase. He could just be cleaning up. For that matter how do we know they're 'Senate Coasters'. It's conceivable he brought his own with talking points on them as memory aids.

In any case the fact that the Democrats doctored a tweet from last year to make it appear it was from this year didn’t bother you? It’s the used coasters that matter?

😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back