bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
This is something that fascinates me. Underground bunkers, secret entrances and tunnels leading to certain places..........

j74SykU.gif

L - http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Bases.html

A good read if you have the time. Some very interesting claims.

Reading it, makes me want to head to the US and find these "tunnels"

There's a great shot in one of the documentaries about 9/11. It shows when Air Force one landed at one of the smaller bases. They all got off the plane (at least 100+), walked over to a little concrete shed, about the size of something in your backyard, and started going in. It looked like one of those old silent movies because there was no way they would all fit into the shed. It was the entrance to an underground bunker and communications room.

They were a big thing in the 80's when our gov deliberately had us live in fear of a nuclear holocaust. These bases don't handle axis shifts. Pyrimids do.

I am shocked to learn the US has undergound bases.

FFS - Hezbollah maintains a huge network of underground bases.

A book for those who are interested in this subject "Underground Bases and Tunnels : What is the government trying to hide ?"by Richard Sauder (Adventures Unlimited Press, 1995)

I am shocked to learn the US has undergound bases.

FFS - Hezbollah maintains a huge network of underground bases.
This is standard practice.

Central Tokyo is supposedly home to a massive underground network of railways, emergency shelters etc.

It makes definite sense though, given the countries proclivity to natural disaster, the hostility of China/NK and the experience of WW 2.

A prominent journalist wrote a book about it and summarily lost his job and was blacklisted by the press corp. However, there are a few cool online videos of people accessing underground emergency shelters near train stations, plenty of lines to nowhere in the underground and a whole host of stations obviously kitted out to function as bunkers/fallout shelters.

Shirokanedai station, which is one of the richest neighborhoods in Tokyo, think execs, politicians and TV stars, sits who knows how many metres underground with enough sets of escalators to quadruple those at parliment (in Melb).

Maybe a couple of hundred metres of platform, only a fraction of which gets used and flood to ceiling sealed electric doors for the length of the platform. Obvious dual emergency purpose is obvious.

Much like many of the deep deep underground platforms on the Toei Oeido line.

Australia has them or had them. I've been in 1, a relic from WWII on one of our Naval bases. Packed full of WWII and Vietnam era gear.

Australia has them or had them. I've been in 1, a relic from WWII on one of our Naval bases. Packed full of WWII and Vietnam era gear.
Coooool, where was this? It's seemingly well known there's a bunch of bunkers and tunnels around coastal towns in Australia. And it's no shock to think about the US buildings tunnels for any reason – it's interesting but I don't understand how people are appalled or think it's some government evil. Of course they're going to test out and push the limits of weapons and science and they're not going to do it too publicly.

Coooool, where was this? It's seemingly well known there's a bunch of bunkers and tunnels around coastal towns in Australia. And it's no shock to think about the US buildings tunnels for any reason – it's interesting but I don't understand how people are appalled or think it's some government evil. Of course they're going to test out and push the limits of weapons and science and they're not going to do it too publicly.

HMAS Cerberus.

Far North Queensland would be another place to have a look. American bases up there during WWII. I know there's been a search for years for all the American planes that were meant to have buried after the war around Mareeba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Dulce Base, New Mexico While some are spending their time scrutinizing Area 51 and thinking that's so important, Dulce is said to be the crown jewel that we're all being distracted from; The Big Tamale

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprograming
Levels: 7 Known -
Level 1 - garage for street maintenance
Level 2 - garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and disc maintenance
Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray.
Level 4 - Human research in 'paranormal' areas - mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the 'Bioplasmic Body' Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and discomfort on it's target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep 'Delta Waves,' induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link.
Level 5 - Alien housing . "...The room is circular for the (electro- magnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.
Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called 'Nightmare Hall'. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7- feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help.
Level 7 is the worst. "Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children's' remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"
Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens her

Seems legit.

I have a sneaking suspicion there is an underground base or weapons facility of some sort at the American embassy in Skopje, Macedonia. It's simply far too big of a complex to act as a normal embassy, it's surrounded by a lot more security than most American embassies and it's also conveniently built at the top of a hill as well.

They were a big thing in the 80's when our gov deliberately had us live in fear of a nuclear holocaust. These bases don't handle axis shifts. Pyrimids do.

unless of course they were hit by the 1000Km an hour winds, ripped apart from the land around it shifting tearing, falling away or rising it could be or wiped out by colossal tidal waves that would occur if the earth's axis shifted suddenly.

and that's just the start what happens after? a dramatic shift would generate super storms that cover continents and last for months. air pressure would get all ****ed up. ice caps would melt. one side of the planet could bake in the sun for months on end the other in darkness for 6 months or so. the earths rotation being altered could even destroy the ionosphere resulting in loss of the ozone layer. hell the planet could even stop rotating and become tidally locked.

IF a sudden axis shift occurred and this pyramid was so lucky as to avoid any direct effect's that would destroy it there's every chance the earth itself would be permanently uninhabitable.

the only thing a pyramid is better at over a standard bunker is surviving earthquakes, but a axis shift would result in such huge quakes there's unlikely to be anything that survives it.

if you like this sort of thing there is two books on this subject
Underground Bases and Tunnels What is The Government trying To Hide
and
Underwater and Underground bases
both written by Richard Saunder Ph.D

i have both and they are not bad
neither go harping (excuse the pun) on about the alien thing but it is touched on
from memory he bases the majority of the findings on facts and bases that are known (just not known by everyone)

but if youre into this thing try and track them down
theyd both be easy to find i reckon

On telly a few weeks ago the girl who is airport manager explained these murals.
And after her explanation i still didnt get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back