USA President elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

So? She has been saying it for the past 4 years.

Think that you should relax a bit.:)

me relax? The funny thing about these famous expert people giving their warnings is that a large section of the US population voted for this psycho. They never refer to that. It might affect the book sales. Who's crazier - trump or the people who vote for him?

I have this feeling that trump is going to win and trump 2.0 is going to be even more psycho.

me relax? The funny thing about these famous expert people giving their warnings is that a large section of the US population voted for this psycho. They never refer to that. It might affect the book sales. Who's crazier - trump or the people who vote for him?

I have this feeling that trump is going to win and trump 2.0 is going to be even more psycho.
Which is what she has said. I am not sure what you are on about.

Biden must be considered the more likely winner in the US election as the share market has fallen since opening, particularly oil and gas. I found the stock market last time a more accurate indicator of swings in ballot support than the election experts. But Trump is doing well in Florida which is considered a key state and they say if he wins it, the race is on.

Biden must be considered the more likely winner in the US election as the share market has fallen since opening, particularly oil and gas. I found the stock market last time a more accurate indicator of swings in ballot support than the election experts. But Trump is doing well in Florida which is considered a key state and they say if he wins it, the race is on.
Put it this way, if he loses Florida he can't win. Looks like he may scrape home in that state though.

The Orange F*ckstick Clown is going down

a HUGE victory for civilisation is underway

You're a hardier spirit than me, Walt.

I sense Florida, with its affinity for unnatural skin tones, may stick with the Orange Man.

And so I need to keep driving my hopes onward, westward, hoping that the Midwest gives me satisfaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a hardier spirit than me, Walt.

I sense Florida, with its affinity for unnatural skin tones, may stick with the Orange Man.

And so I need to keep driving my hopes onward, westward, hoping that the Midwest gives me satisfaction.
Florida does appear to favour the Orange man at this stage.

What did Goebbels say? Accuse your opponent of that of which you are guilty.

Trump is a fat, draft dodging preppy boy who shits on a golden throne and wouldn't piss on the hicks who are up his arse if they were on fire. He doesn't pay contractors who have worked for him has gone belly up umpteen times without making good on his debts, hangs out with pedos, is aided in his task of running down the American state by Vladimir Putin, and gives encouragement to human trash like the Proud Boys.

On Hunter Biden and the laptop, this tweet pretty much sums up that episode of contrived news.

Dear God. You do understand that no one has questioned the fact that the the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden? You do understand they have Hunters signature on the docket? You do understand that Hunter's personal lawyer asked them to return Hunter's laptop? You do understand that not one person has questioned the authenticity of the emails which have been disclosed so far? You do understand if this whole scandal was a hoax, it would have been in the best interests of the media to expose it as a pathetic joke. You do understand the media could have grilled Biden over the laptop and given him the opportunity to clarify all of the misunderstandings and lies. But they chose to censor the story and protect Biden from questions about the laptop. It's almost as if they are afraid to face questions. :D But you have a tweet from a deranged Trump hater! Wow.

Hard to say. I don’t know who that is, by the way. Certainly plenty of money to be made right now if you are confident on Biden.

Hard to say. I don’t know who that is, by the way. Certainly plenty of money to be made right now if you are confident on Biden.
Antony Green is basically the preeminent electoral expert in Australia.

A lot depends on how Pennsylvania turns. Lots to play out

Biden has had a substantial swing in betting in his favour on the back of (presumably) strong results in Arizona.

I’m keeping track on fivethirtyeight.com FWIW.

Yep, Trump ,is going to win. Have a look at the odds at the betting agencies.

Unbelievable really.
Unfortunately the Orange man is looking a winner. 4 more years of Trump. That's what happens when you put a doddering 77 yr old up against Trump. The USA have 340 million people and yet the Democrats have contested 2 elections with old and vulnerable candidates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back