User CP, problem

Remove this Banner Ad

you_idiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2002
Bacchus Marsh, VIC
Other Teams
The mighty Geelong Cats!
This has been going on for some time, but last night it became more than just a minor inconvenience...

Went to my User CP page to bring up an old page for reference (see Blues Babe 666's "relocation" thread to see what I'm talking about here), and I should have been able to bring up the correlated thread in question.

When I brought the scroll menu down to see threads subscribed to within the "last 60 days", for example, it gives me a blank list, when I know I should otherwise have a nice long list instead.

For threads within a 24-hour period, however, it shows me that. Very strange... wondering if something is wrong here?

Cheers,
William

Originally posted by Bluey
Can you do me a favour and subscribe to a thread today and see if it's on the list tomorrow?

Will do, Bluey.

Even better than that, I'll PM you to advise you as to which one it is.

I'll make it my "special project" for the night. :)

Cheers,
William

Originally posted by you_idiot

I'll make it my "special project" for the night. :)

Don't tell me that's the best you can come up with for tonight.

Ah well.:D

Well you're better than me anyway. I make it my project for the year then forget what it was by midyear.

Still no luck. :mad:

I'm basically only seeing the threads which have received new posts on the current day-- but that only.

Scroll down to "last 2 days", or beyond, and it goes blank.

Has anyone else been having this problem?

Cheers,
William

Not me - never used that function.

Originally posted by MasterMedurst
Good to see everything is in order here if I'm needed PM me

Uncle Leo has problems with pretty girlfriend and didn't know where else to go Mr MasterMedhurst :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back