V8SC Race 23/24-BigPONG 400, BARBAGALLO

Remove this Banner Ad

With the annual rumours of the circuit's future as a championship venue again raising its head, the 2nd last event of the season shapes as the pivotal round in the title chase. Sprint tyre being used for the last time this season, although it will be interesting to see if they handle the sand being blown onto the circuit if that occurs.

122 is the split between Whincup and Will. Qualifying and the top 10 critical here and that's tomorrow. Others may look to spoil the party looking for championship possies or chasing a ride for next year.

Went today. Got burnt a bit.

Lowndes and Holdsworth thought their cars were diggers.

Lowndes went through the sand 3 times, Holdsworth bogged himself twice as well.

Whincup won,Toddler way behind in 2nd,Frosty 3rd,JC 4th and Yapper Davison 5th

Poor old David Reynolds. Was doing an awesome job in 2nd, having come from 12th on the grid (I think it was 12th).

The sprint tyre seemed to last way longer than I thought it might.

Poor old David Reynolds. Was doing an awesome job in 2nd, having come from 12th on the grid (I think it was 12th).

The sprint tyre seemed to last way longer than I thought it might.

I guess he had nothing to lose by staying on the same tyres for the entire race.It would've been good to see someone like him finish top 3.

Why wasn't Russell Ingall given a drive-thru penalty for the pit incident where the car dropped off the jacks while refuelling ?
I'm sure someone got a drive-thru [McConville,Murphy ???] penalty about 2 rounds ago when their front wheels dropped off the jacks while refuelling at the GC round.

Karma is a wonderful thing.For the past few rounds Yappy Davison has been shooting his trap off in the lead up to races saying if you put Whincup under pressure he'll make a mistake.Well who was the numbnut who screwed up his championship hopes by crashing into the pitlane entrance ? YAPPY !!! :eek:
Who leads the championship by 281pts ? not Yappy :p

The old fella in the 888 won the race [so much for hasbeen hey HRT bloke].
The 2nd best Stevie J was 2nd,GT 3rd,Whincup 4th and The Enforcer 5th.

Karma is a wonderful thing.For the past few rounds Yappy Davison has been shooting his trap off in the lead up to races saying if you put Whincup under pressure he'll make a mistake.Well who was the numbnut who screwed up his championship hopes by crashing into the pitlane entrance ? YAPPY !!! :eek:

He was very unlucky, that could've happened to anyone.

I was sat basically parallel to the pit entrance, and the amount of oil there was ludicrous. He was one of about 6 or 7 cars who ended up in a similar position - he was just unlucky he caught the worst of the oil.

Top, top bloke Will is. It's a shame that he's not going to win it.

Todd Kelly should be banned for causing that incident. It was blatantly stupid, reckless and arrogant. As a GRM fan, I was predctiably shattered.

Lee would've pushed GT all the way for the win, if not for Kelly's blatant stupidity.

Todd Kelly should be banned for causing that incident. It was blatantly stupid, reckless and arrogant. As a GRM fan, I was predctiably shattered.

Lee would've pushed GT all the way for the win, if not for Kelly's blatant stupidity.

How is it Toddler's fault ?
He never would've been in that situation if Bargs didn't spin him [everyone else has been spun by Bargs so it was Toddlers turn].It's not as though Toddler would've delibrately stalled in that position.Would you like a car coming through your side door ? I doubt Toddler did.Toddler and Lee were the victims,Bargs was the offender.......again.

Oh come on, don't you think you are being a little harsh? No one is more yappy than Craig Lowndes with his little 'Okay' squeals on the radio when things aren't going his way.

Also, no matter what, the #1 will be on a Holden Commodore next season.

He was very unlucky, that could've happened to anyone.

I was sat basically parallel to the pit entrance, and the amount of oil there was ludicrous. He was one of about 6 or 7 cars who ended up in a similar position - he was just unlucky he caught the worst of the oil.

Top, top bloke Will is. It's a shame that he's not going to win it.

were you in the members or corp boxes?
If anything Kelly should be given a big cheque
The racing was dead boring!
Nobody passing, with the pit stops mixing everybody up nobody at the track knew who was where...was ridiculous. Still was better than the mini Mr Bean racing. Hopeless support categories.
Again WASCC was too cheap to pay for any decent support categories.
Crowds were low, politicians and v8supercars unhappy.
Hope you enjoyed the show. Goodnight Irene.

Nah not corporate mate! I'm not that important! :p

That mini challenge on the Sunday was absolutely hilarious. Mrs. Tander and some other clown having a complete cluster**** moment down pit straight and ended up crashing into the medical centre halfway down the straight.

Red flagged.

Then on the restart (which they gridded up for again) about half of the drivers forgot you're actually meant to accelerate when the lights go out!

End result? Well, you can imagine.

Absolutely hilarious! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back