Modern Day Event Vaccines

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone succinctly explain to me the conspiracy theory around vaccines?

People believe they are used to insert tracking devices, suppress the ability to have children and/or cause deaths to depopulate the world so the elite ruling class can have more stuff.

People believe they are used to insert tracking devices, suppress the ability to have children and/or cause deaths to depopulate the world so the elite ruling class can have more stuff.
Surely that doesn't account for all of the vaccine hesitancy.

I mean, do people object to getting vaccinated if they travel to Bali?

Are tetanus shots also part of this conspiracy?

Surely that doesn't account for all of the vaccine hesitancy.

I mean, do people object to getting vaccinated if they travel to Bali?

Are tetanus shots also part of this conspiracy?

Those types of shots are curiously not considered part of the grand scheme to depopulate and so forth.

Oh and the whole "Vaccines cause Autism" conspiracy as a way for parents to explain their children not being..."normal" for them.

Can someone succinctly explain to me the conspiracy theory around vaccines?
Its a mix of:
- Idiots who think theyre used for mind control/population control (mostly men)
- Kinda like the above, but immigrants who come from countries where the governments are actually totalitarian dictatorships who brutally oppress and/or execute the citizens. imho these are the only people i can accept the hesitancy from, because theyve likely undergone some real trauma which makes them think like this
- Hippies who think theyre bad because theyre not 'naturally' occurring substances (despite some of the most harmful substances known being naturally occurring)
- Mildly educated middle class (mostly women) who think that their high school degree gives them the expertise to determine whether vaccines cause autism
- Rich people who think that herd immunity is for the peasants to provide so they dont have to
- The generally lazy who have no problem with vaccines, just cbf

generally all small groups (the mildly educated typically being the largest) but combined together is a fair few people

Its a mix of:
- Idiots who think theyre used for mind control/population control (mostly men)
- Kinda like the above, but immigrants who come from countries where the governments are actually totalitarian dictatorships who brutally oppress and/or execute the citizens. imho these are the only people i can accept the hesitancy from, because theyve likely undergone some real trauma which makes them think like this
- Hippies who think theyre bad because theyre not 'naturally' occurring substances (despite some of the most harmful substances known being naturally occurring)
- Mildly educated middle class (mostly women) who think that their high school degree gives them the expertise to determine whether vaccines cause autism
- Rich people who think that herd immunity is for the peasants to provide so they dont have to
- The generally lazy who have no problem with vaccines, just cbf

generally all small groups (the mildly educated typically being the largest) but combined together is a fair few people
Do they object to tetanus shots as well? What about when they travel overseas and have to get a shot against yellow fever or whatever?

Do they object to tetanus shots as well? What about when they travel overseas and have to get a shot against yellow fever or whatever?
probably, though its hard to know because its primarily the major transmittable diseases that get talked about. but i would assume yes. but i would assume that the 'conspiracy' types wouldnt be travelling to countries where yellow fever is required all that often, and the hippy/educated/lazy types will accept the vaccine if its absolutely required to travel (like yellow fever) because their hesitancy is ultimately about their lifestyle choice and they value their instagram holiday pics above any moral issue

I have no problems with traditional vaccines and would consider taking a traditional Covid vaccine.

On the mRNA Covid jab, I wont take it, it was rushed and is only being used under an emergency use authority. I posted this in the Covid thread >

https://www.health.gov.au/ministers...-abc-insiders-on-the-covid-19-vaccine-rollout

"The world is engaged in the largest clinical trial, the largest global vaccination trial ever, and we will have enormous amounts of data."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope this trial works out well in the end, I shall leave my decision on whether to get the Covid Vaccine (I have had other vaccine shots) until the trial ends and the results are in.

I had an uncle who refused to be a Guinea pig for seatbelts when they were first introduced and just before they became mandatory.

He died in a car crash before I was born, thrown through the windshield. Im sure he would have been loving these conspiracy's if he survived past his 20s.

I have no problems with traditional vaccines and would consider taking a traditional Covid vaccine.

On the mRNA Covid jab, I wont take it, it was rushed and is only being used under an emergency use authority. I posted this in the Covid thread >

https://www.health.gov.au/ministers...-abc-insiders-on-the-covid-19-vaccine-rollout

"The world is engaged in the largest clinical trial, the largest global vaccination trial ever, and we will have enormous amounts of data."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope this trial works out well in the end, I shall leave my decision on whether to get the Covid Vaccine (I have had other vaccine shots) until the trial ends and the results are in.
they werent though. they were built off previous vaccines, and they just cut some of the beaurocratic rubbish that is involved. often medical treatments (like vaccines) spend months or years sitting there just waiting for the beaurocrats to stamp their paperwork. the covid vaccines underwent the same processes as every other vaccine currently being developed.

they werent though. they were built off previous vaccines, and they just cut some of the beaurocratic rubbish that is involved. often medical treatments (like vaccines) spend months or years sitting there just waiting for the beaurocrats to stamp their paperwork. the covid vaccines underwent the same processes as every other vaccine currently being developed.
So not being used under an emergency use authority?

My personal concern is the bolded answers >

The four types of COVID-19 vaccine – a snapshot
There are four main types of vaccines currently approved, in approval or being considered in the MENA region in its fight against COVID-19.
By Rachel McArthur
January 21, 2021
04:03 AM

2) RNA or mRNA VACCINE
Vaccines include:
Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna
Number of doses required: 2 doses, intramuscular
Other licensed vaccines that use this type of technology: None
What to know:
Since no other existing licensed or approved vaccine uses this type of technology, the Messenger RNA (mRNA) variety could be mistaken for something completely new to healthcare. However, a number of mRNA vaccines have been studied in the past for illnesses and diseases including cytomegalovirus (CMV), influenza, rabies, and the Zika virus.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): “Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardised and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines.”
So how does it reportedly work? The COVID-19 RNA vaccine consists of mRNA molecules made in a lab that code for parts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus – specifically the virus’ spike protein.
Once injected into the body, the mRNA instructs the cells to produce antigens – such as the spike protein mentioned – which are then detected by immune cells, triggering a response by the body’s lymphocytes.
The killer T-cells destroy the infected cells, while the B-cells and helper T-cells support antibody production. Whoever is exposed to the COVID-19 coronavirus in the future would have an immune system that recognises it, and in turn fight off the infection.
Benefits: According to the University of Cambridge’s PHG Foundation, advantages include good safety (since there are no live components, there’s no risk of the vaccine triggering disease), reliability, and that it’s relatively simple to manufacture.
Challenges: Disadvantages include unintended effects (such as an unintended immune reaction), ensuring effective delivery into the body (since free RNA in the body is quickly broken down), storage issues, plus the fact that this type of vaccine has never previously been licensed for humans.

There is a site here in the UK that monitors the effectiveness of the covid jab, versus problems. https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

As of the 15th of June (so slightly old data), 0.018% of people in the UK to receive a covid vaccine died. It remains to be seen if the vaccine itself was definitely the cause. Meanwhile, 2.8% of people to catch covid died. The Covid virus kills at a much higher rate than the vaccine - in percentage terms, the difference is 155455.55%. Therefore if the choices are catching the virus or having the vaccine, the vaccine is by far the safer of the two choices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. They patently were not.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Polio already making a comeback...

The only reason Polio is making a comeback is because of vaccines! "Escape mutants" in some cases with "different strains" and "vaccine derived" in others.

Where did the virus come from?

Using genomic testing, scientists were able to trace each outbreak back to a "vaccine-derived poliovirus" — in other words, a strain that originated from the weakened but live virus contained in the vaccine, which was then excreted by someone into the community, where it spread.

Wild polio remains endemic in Afghanistan and Pakistan; both countries are also struggling to contain outbreaks of vaccine-derived polio.

WHO said two children in Sudan, one from South Darfur state and the other from Gadarif state, close to the border with Ethiopia and Eritrea, were paralysed in March and April. Both had been recently vaccinated against a different strain of polio.

The WHO said initial outbreak investigations showed the cases were linked to a continuing vaccine-derived outbreak in Chad that was first detected last year and is now spreading in Chad and Cameroon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back