briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
On the AFL website, there’s an article about the league considering decreasing list sizes when the next TV rights deal is negotiated in 2022.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
In the interest of public health and saving lives it would be nice if the news websites allowed free access to articles that identify COVID-19 hotspots / clusters so we could avoid them and reduce the risk of spreading it further, but no you have to subscribe and pay for the privilege.

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
In the interest of public health and saving lives it would be nice if the news websites allowed free access to articles that identify COVID-19 hotspots / clusters so we could avoid them and reduce the risk of spreading it further, but no you have to subscribe and pay for the privilege.
i believe some of the paywalled websites are making quite a bit of the COVID-19 articles free to read

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm not sure it is helpful to be honest.
Better to assume it is everywhere.

Otherwise will get people becoming lax in COVID19 negative areas.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm not sure it is helpful to be honest.
Better to assume it is everywhere.

Otherwise will get people becoming lax in COVID19 negative areas.
Common sense to assume it’s everywhere, as it nearly is, but knowing where the hotspots are will help people avoid them and hopefully slow the spread. Then again society doesn’t practice much common sense any more.

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
All 15 North fans now know what it’s like to hear the sent them to Tasmania C***

Hey all, I hope you’re all doing well in these extremely challenging times.

I just wanted to say that AFL Evolution 2 is an incredible game if you’re looking for a footy fix. The first game they brought out years ago was trash but I haven’t stopped playing this one for over 5 hours, the gameplay is fantastic. I’m into round 5 of the season and our SUNS are undefeated :D

If you all can get your hands on a copy I’d highly recommend it.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Hey all, I hope you’re all doing well in these extremely challenging times.

I just wanted to say that AFL Evolution 2 is an incredible game if you’re looking for a footy fix. The first game they brought out years ago was trash but I haven’t stopped playing this one for over 5 hours, the gameplay is fantastic. I’m into round 5 of the season and our SUNS are undefeated :D

If you all can get your hands on a copy I’d highly recommend it.
I won the flag!! Beat Carlton in the GF, Witta won the brownlow haha

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm not a gamer but heard others torching it.
I think people just like to complain about stuff like that to be honest.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I don't mind peoples give their own spin about it, especially console /computer games, normally developer will improve with the new version.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
A major sponsor of our club who has plenty of money the day after Morrison said you can’t be evicted if you don’t pay rent for the next 6 months wrote to my Father In Law who is a battling farmer with no stock and no revenue streams currently and said “We are no longer going to pay you rent on the office space we rent from you. Stiff sh*t.”

I am so angry.
Livid.
Have a good day.

Camsta

All Australian
May 12, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Finally got around to Downloading AFL evolution 2 on PlayStation - atrocious graphics and gameplay but good to have the team out on the park and winning games!

turns out all we needed was myself as a 200cm 99kg CHF monster kicking 9 goals a game.

give me a call anytime Stuey!

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Finally got around to Downloading AFL evolution 2 on PlayStation - atrocious graphics and gameplay but good to have the team out on the park and winning games!

turns out all we needed was myself as a 200cm 99kg CHF monster kicking 9 goals a game.

give me a call anytime Stuey!
Who's kicking it to you?

Back