Video game catchall

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to get AFL Evolution on PC - the umpiring setup is ridiculous. You take a shot at goal and it goes out and they call it deliberate nearly every time. The HTB calls are equally awful. Ruins the game for me - otherwise I find the mechanics a lot better than previous games.

Decided to get AFL Evolution on PC - the umpiring setup is ridiculous. You take a shot at goal and it goes out and they call it deliberate nearly every time. The HTB calls are equally awful. Ruins the game for me - otherwise I find the mechanics a lot better than previous games.

I had more fun in the career mode playing as just one player. Interesting perspective. I've become quite the dangerous half-forward.

Splatoon 2 on the Switch is fabulous.

I didn't play the first one on WiiU but I think the concept is awesome and the new online scenario is pretty decent. Looking forward to getting better weapons and trying them out.

I had more fun in the career mode playing as just one player. Interesting perspective. I've become quite the dangerous half-forward.

Yeah I definitely found that mode a lot better, which is both good and sad at the same time.

I couldn't get my fingers and head around it. :oops: The only time I have ever taken advantage of EB's return if you don't like it policy.

Oh man it gets even better. The ego!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1444946018260474150

"If you're struggling with the interface, you're an idiot".

"Anyone who give some it a negative review is part of a political conspiracy against me"

Way to respect your paying customers.

All extra hilarious because the game would seem to be a steaming pile of s**t.

This one from that article - "A lack of understanding of the user interface and game mechanics has not prevented the majority of players from concluding they may be looking at one of the best computer roleplaying games ever written."

Wow, that's, umm, quite a display of..... ummmm..... confidence in his product? Or, yanno, he just has his head jammed a long way up his arse.

Man, the boss battles in Hollow Knight are just something else entirely.

Very hard, but never cheap. If you are calm and patient and get the patterns right you can get it done.

Finally beat the Mantis Lords after many tries... quite possibly the hardest game boss I've ever beaten, but almost certainly the most satisfying too. This game is just wow.

Here's a video of a better man than I. I only had one health left when I finally did it. s**t gets REAL at the 42 second mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to pick it back up. I'm pretty much all Hearthstone at the moment, with a smattering of Elder Scrolls Legends to keep my quests up. Enjoying the Frozen Throne content, although some of huge gaps in my past collection are making it hard. Might have to get less sentimental about some of my golden cards.

I have to pick it back up. I'm pretty much all Hearthstone at the moment, with a smattering of Elder Scrolls Legends to keep my quests up. Enjoying the Frozen Throne content, although some of huge gaps in my past collection are making it hard. Might have to get less sentimental about some of my golden cards.

What decks are you playing in Hearthstone at the moment?

Meta is still working itself out after Frozen Throne came out, will be interesting ti see what floats to the top.

I mainly play Arena at the moment.

I've been plugging away at Horizon: Zero Dawn for a few weeks and I know it's an objectively good game but it just hasn't hooked me. I rarely play for longer than two hours at a time and it hasn't really floated to the top of my priority pile and consumed my thoughts like most good games do.

Meta is still working itself out after Frozen Throne came out, will be interesting ti see what floats to the top.

I mainly play Arena at the moment.

Yeah, fair enough. In the last couple of days in ranked play, about the only deck I've seen is Jade Druid.

My Arena deck building is still a bit hit and miss. :)

I've been plugging away at Horizon: Zero Dawn for a few weeks and I know it's an objectively good game but it just hasn't hooked me. I rarely play for longer than two hours at a time and it hasn't really floated to the top of my priority pile and consumed my thoughts like most good games do.

I've heard that same critique from a lot of people. Seems like it all just adds up to less than the sum of its parts. Quality ingredients but it just doesn't come together.

I played Arena until my last chunk of Gold run out and am basing heavily off the DKs that I got, so playing Evolve Shaman and an Ebon Blade Control Paladin. DK Jaina is probably my next legendary to be crafted but I never got a Sunkeeper Tarim from Un'Goro and that fits so well in Pally at the moment, so could go that way.
When I want to mess with people I still play my Warlock Renounce deck, just because it is so silly and random. It either fails or works brilliantly. Never anything in between.

Yeah, fair enough. In the last couple of days in ranked play, about the only deck I've seen is Jade Druid.

My Arena deck building is still a bit hit and miss. :)
I've stopped playing Arena on iPad and just play on desktop using the Overwolf HearthArena overlay. Really helps with the drafting and records all of your matches as well.

Anyone playing the long dark?
Played in Alpha and loved. Wonderful on the TV with my Steam Link and Controller. Haven't played since story mode dropped but have heard some mixed reviews of that experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back