Video Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
A thread for all things video gamey, no matter the platform.
Favorites, currently playing and requests for help.
Currently playing the Batman Arkham Trilogy. Never played it before and it was on special at the PSStore. Addictive game.

Long term been playing Destiny 2.

Was thinking about getting the AFL game as they have a 2018 list update soon. But its still 100 dollars to download (been out since May 2017)

Edit. Also put your PSN or X-Box live ids on here if you wish.

PSN- Blazing_Rage (I was an angry youth)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
13 years of Wow, done with this patch - 9 level 110s
Fallout 4 - on my 3rd run through now, great game.
Football Manager 2014, probably should update but immersive nerd game, love it
West of Loathing, my current time sink
35 years of dedicated gaming :0

Probably fav game of all time, Elite

Witcher 3 on PS4 - probably one of the best games I've ever played. On my second playthrough
I wanted to love it but have only played an hour or, the character movement and FP view frustrated me by being so different to wow/FO4

Will pick it up again at some point.
Like GG I have my eye on Evolution but would prefer to not buy the buggy beta version

I wanted to love it but have only played an hour or, the character movement and FP view frustrated me by being so different to wow/FO4

Will pick it up again at some point.
Like GG I have my eye on Evolution but would prefer to not buy the buggy beta version
I think the early game is difficult to get into but it does get fun very quickly once you get used to it. In fact, I love the character movement, controls and almost everything about it. The open-world is also insanely big and really makes for a fun game to play when you just want to explore and not be bogged down on doing quests.

I do prefer games like WoW where there isn't so much linear role-playing and story development but Witcher 3 does well compared to other role-playing games in terms of story depth.

I haven't touched AFL Evolution since the first week it came out. I wanted to like it but just couldn't get into the feel of how it played. I also didn't like how the interface looked, names being way too small, laggy controls etc. I'm sure they've fixed a lot of issues with patches though so maybe I'll load it up again once they've updated rosters and whatnot

I think the early game is difficult to get into but it does get fun very quickly once you get used to it. In fact, I love the character movement, controls and almost everything about it. The open-world is also insanely big and really makes for a fun game to play when you just want to explore and not be bogged down on doing quests.

I haven't touched AFL Evolution since the first week it came out. I wanted to like it but just couldn't get into the feel of how it played. I also didn't like how the interface looked, names being way too small, laggy controls etc. I'm sure they've fixed a lot of issues with patches though so maybe I'll load it up again once they've updated rosters and whatnot
I'll give it another shot soon, the open world aspect is what I was drawn to for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back