Vitality Blast 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys I am back betting on the blast most likely gonna be betting all tournament on a selected number of games I will be posting a lot just like we did on The IPL 2021 sadly had no luck on that and was -13u reckon we can improve here so starting tonight bets will be posted here my notes on the first game starting tonight

Lancashire Vs Derbyshire

Odds As Of 8/06
Bet365
Lancashire 1.36
Derbyshire $3.10

Best Price
Ladbrkes $1.48

Notes
I Really like Lancashire in this one I reckon the bookies have got it spot on here so there no point backing Lancashire at $1.36 it just too short we might see better odds after the toss so where going to wait late on that one

Also like Jos Butler most runs we just felt $2.87 with 365 too short with the lineup if you find around the $3.50 bet up

$3.40 TAB

Markets We like
Liam Livingstone Under 37.5 player performance interesting one this one just depending on where he bats I may have a feeling that he might come in a little later than normal and might not score the runs and may only bowl one over or so $2.10 bet365

Finn Allan under 2.5 four or runs line under 25.5 $1.80
Just feeling the pressure on this kid and may need a few games only faced 2 balls in the warm up before getting out done in the first over by samit patel reckon pressure may get to him recommend bet 3u under 25.5

Richard Gleeson Most Wickets $5 TAB
Mahmood not playing here so Gleeson should be the front liner and be bowling at the death reckon he can snag a few wickets should be a lot shorter my price $3.90
Recommended Bets
3U On Finn Allan Under 25.5 $1.83 Bet365
1U On R Gleeson Most Wickets $5 TAB

Stream Youtube 11:30PM

Game 3 Worcestershire Vs Nottinghamshire
Nottinghamshire Vs Worcestershire

Worcestershire $2.38
Nottinghamshire $1.57

Happy to be agaisn’t the favs reckon the bookies have got this wrong reckon the experience Of Worcestershire might be able to knock the Notts unsure what lineups are really going to look like but reckon from my model we may see a upset

Moeen Ali $6.50 TAB most wickets other bookies have $4
Gonna be the front line spin bowler here reckon his worth at these odds Mooen takes wickets last time he played in the tournament he took 11 wickets at a avg 15 BB 4-18 few bookies have priced a few off the odds on player not playing Sodhi/Pat Brown so take advantage there

Recommended Bets
3U On Worcestershire H2H $2.34 Betfair
1U On Mooen Ali $6.50 Most Wickets Worcestershire

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire

Markets we like

M Parkinson Over 20.5 Player Performance $2.00 Bet365
Took 3 wickets yesterday game reckon he can back up up here he bowled the danger overs and bowled well when they used a lot of spin so reckon his a big chance to back it up

Jos Butler Most Runs $4.30 bet365

The bookies have factor butler last game they may change it up and open with butler differently can be a big shot here other bookies have $3

Recommended Bets

-Lancashire Win Good For Multi
- M Parkinson Over 20.5 2U Bet365 $2
- J Butler Most Runs Lancashire $2.10

Stream Youtube/Facebook

Middlesex Vs Surrey

Current Odds Ladbrokes
Surrey $1.53
Middlesex $2.50

Markets We Like

Tom Curran Take More Wickets Than Steve Finn$2.63 Ladbrokes

Good bet for mine Tom Curran a gun bowler and should have better opportunity than Finn here bowles the wicket taking overs a danger this man

Eoin Morgan Most Runs Middlesex $4.33 Ladbrokes
His recent form hasn’t been as good but how can ya go past this man genuine superstar he should find very good form Middlesex don’t have the best batting lineup here

Surrey Laurie Evans $6 Ladbrokes

His a gun this bloke feel it over the odds look it a very good for mine really good batsman Surrey have a stacked side but I just feel he may come around at 4 and hopefully knock them about If Roy/Amla get out early we should be in play

Recommended Bets
1U E Morgan Most Runs Middlesex $4.33 Ladbrokes
1U L Evans Most Runs $6 Surrey
2U T Curran More Wickets Than S Finn $2.63 Ladbrokes

had no luck so far down 3.6U I will be back Sunday just having a short little break focusing other events

Glamorgan Vs Surrey

Surrey looking to be well and truly on top for me but the price of $1.30 not appealing enough for T20 cricket

Sixes Line Surrey Over 5.5 Sixes $2 4U Best Bet Looks the goods to me
1st Game Taunton 8 Sixes
Second Game Lords 9 Sixes

Happy to be taking this line with the powerhouse lineup of Surrey Roy, Evans, Jacks Currans they have plenty there to clear this line

Over 9.5 sixes for the match $2 Bet365 2U

Looks a good bet to me with these smaller boundary happy to be on here Surrey could hopefully do it themselves with the likes of Ingram and Inform Marnus hopefully helping the cause
Colin Ingram Top Score Glamorgan $4 Bet365 1U
Little play on Ingram here to score the most runs class player bats at the right time to hopefully get enough to build a nice score with not as much risk

Stream Youtube
down 3 units hoping to bounce back here like these

Leicestershire Vs Birmingham Stream Kayo

Like Leicestershire to cause a upset reckon there posting some scores why Birmingham has a decent lineup and form been 3-1 Leicestershire form not great been 0-4 I just think there getting close to win and reckon they can cause a upset if some of there experience players get going here

Recommended Bet 2U On Leicestershire Betfair $2.60

Naveen Ul Haq Most Wickets Leicestershire $4.50 Ladbrokes 1U

Bowles the wicket taking over bowls to the hard hitting players reckon he may snag a few here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back