Burgoyne 13
Rozee 11
Wines 8
Zerk-Thatcher 7
Soldo 7
Rioli 4
Boak 4

Last edited:

5 JHF - already the spiritual leader. The kid is next level and plays the right way.
4 Butters - I think is trying to do too much at times but that last quarter was epic,
3 Houston - solid as always, 3 goals when no one else had any poise.
2 Rioli - Limited opportunities but made the most. Not too many could go back that quickly and flush a goal under pressure.. Allowed us the time we needed for the last. Smart player.
1 Burgoyne - got better as the game went on. Had some big touches in the last.

5 JHF
4 Butters
3 Houston
2 Mead - great game
1 Sinn - I have been very sceptical and pessimistic about him, but he delivered today

Almost gave Dixon 1 - his last quarter he used his brute strength to get the ball to players and stop Hawks getting the ball out of packs.

5- JHF
4- Houston
3- Butters
2- Burgoyne
1- Boak

HMs: Drew, Rioli, DBJ :soccerball::drunk:

My Leaderboard

25- Butters
24- JHF
13- Burgoyne
12- Houston
10- Drew, Rozee
8- Wines
7- Soldo
6- Bergman
5- Rioli, Boak
4- BZT, Dixon
3- DBJ, Ratugolea, Farrell
2- Marshall
1- Visentini, Sweet, Georgiades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. JHF - not sure anyine was so perfect yesterday as to be worthy of 5 votes, but he was our best easily
4. Houston - shocker of a 1st quarter, but excellent thereafter
3. Butters - I'll say it again, give the ball off quickly, and stop trying to evade ten players every time you get the ball. It does nothing for team game plan. But he sure gets the leather a hell of a lot
2. Rioli - Mr Magic in front of the uprights
1. Mead - courage when it was needed. Body on the line and disposal effectiveness over stats every day.

NB: Boak, Burgoyne and Farrell got quite a few touches, but hurt factor was zilch. Stats padding does not assist the team in any meaningful way. Tidy that up and we're a 5 goal better team.

14 out of 14 voters and the coaches had the same 3 players as Port's bests 3 players, just different order.

2 weeks in a row a high degree of consensus of who the best 3 players were this week, and best 4 last week. A rarity on this board the last decade.

14 out of 14 voters and the coaches had the same 3 players as Port's bests 3 players, just different order.

2 weeks in a row a high degree of consensus of who the best 3 players were this week, and best 4 last week. A rarity on this board the last decade.
Yeah, it is usually based on the game itself. With this game, there were 3 pretty strong choices. Then who you value the most.

Heeney has this in the bag unless he gets a serious injury, but lets see how close Zak gets given he beat the Bont by 7 and Nick Daicos by 10 last year.

VOTESPLAYERCLUB
71Isaac HeeneySYD
55Caleb SerongFRE
50Nick DaicosCOLL
47Zach MerrettESS
43Zak ButtersPORT
38Chad WarnerSYD
37Noah AndersonGCFC
36Marcus BontempelliWB

Heeney has this in the bag unless he gets a serious injury, but lets see how close Zak gets given he beat the Bont by 7 and Nick Daicos by 10 last year.

VOTESPLAYERCLUB
71Isaac HeeneySYD
55Caleb SerongFRE
50Nick DaicosCOLL
47Zach MerrettESS
43Zak ButtersPORT
38Chad WarnerSYD
37Noah AndersonGCFC
36Marcus BontempelliWB
yeah i think butters can finish top 3 again, if you compare his stats at adelaide oval vs away, he performs so much better away from adelaide oval for some reason. we play more away games in the second half of the season as we had like 8/10 games at adelaide oval or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back