MVP Votes v Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Good last quarter, other 3 remind me why it took til Round 23 to feel confident in the team.

12 votes to all of the best players in your opinion. Maximum 12. You can award fewer. You can award negative (to an extent). You have 3 days to vote.

How can anyone give May votes when his direct opponent pulled his pants down and almost got his team home?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Coz his disposal and composure was elite. Unlike everyone else in the side. If it wasn't for him setting up attacks from defense wed have had Hunt and Smith hack kicking it forward to no one.

Coz his disposal and composure was elite. Unlike everyone else in the side. If it wasn't for him setting up attacks from defense wed have had Hunt and Smith hack kicking it forward to no one.
So that covers up the fact his man chopped him up when his number 1 job is to defend?

So that covers up the fact his man chopped him up when his number 1 job is to defend?

Yes, would have lost the game without him. Cant say the same about anyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, he's a defender. His number 1 job is to defend and he got absolutely destroyed and Peter Wright was the main reason Essendon could've pinched the game. Nonetheless, everyone is entitled to their votes :)

I'm going

4 Oliver
3 Langdon
3 Brayshaw
1 Weideman
1 Gawn

3 - Oliver
3 - Landgon
3 - Brayshaw
1 - May
1 - Weid
1 - Gawn

May won a bunch of one-on-ones vs Wright and set up a number of rebounds with intercept possessions. I don't remember there being many of Wright's goals that May could have done much about. Really, that's where we're missing Lever, as a guy who can get himself into the right places by cutting off leads and knowing when to zone-off to help May out. It's not May's fault that Wright was allowed to lead into open grass so often.

3 - Oliver
3 - Landgon
3 - Brayshaw
1 - May
1 - Weid
1 - Gawn

May won a bunch of one-on-ones vs Wright and set up a number of rebounds with intercept possessions. I don't remember there being many of Wright's goals that May could have done much about. Really, that's where we're missing Lever, as a guy who can get himself into the right places by cutting off leads and knowing when to zone-off to help May out. It's not May's fault that Wright was allowed to lead into open grass so often.

Posted the exact same thing in the GBU thread and hadn't read this couldn't agree more. I'm not seeing a May getting smashed by his opponents I'm seeing him pretty desperately holding a backline together while his opponents have been getting some bloody good service into open space.

Without chopping the arms I have no idea how people think hes gonna stop Wright or Naughton when they kick it well to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back