Review Votes Vs Crows Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Darling was really solid early on so was surprised to see he only had 9 kicks and 3 marks, but he was basically unsighted after that miss. I think that shot his confidence big time.
Pretty sure it was 5 possessions in the first quarter, then he did his usual magic trick and went missing for a couple of quarters and then grabbed a few more in the last. Darling is rubbish unfortunately, always plays for the free kick and way to inconsistent. Gotta remember also that he never has the best defender either, and still struggles.

5. Yeo
4. Nic Nat
3. Barass (did well against an experienced offense)
2. Gov
1. Priddis

5. Hill- One player I've enjoyed watching the last few weeks, really like him moving through the backline/centre. Smooth mover and good decision maker.

4. Yeo- Gets the 4 for some influential moments and working hard-still had issues staying in the game.

3. Priddis- Worked harder than his teammates. Again.

2. Hurn- Played okay. Liked his strength around the drop.

1. Barrass- A good game for the youngster.

Thought Darling was really solid early on so was surprised to see he only had 9 kicks and 3 marks, but he was basically unsighted after that miss. I think that shot his confidence big time.
Yes needs to learn that when he has a stuff-up he just needs to take the bit by the horn and try to do better next time. Obviously suffers at times from lack of confidence.

I note this thread is decidedly threadbare on votes. Lol.
5. QS
4. The pink power ranger
3. Etihads beer prices
2. Subway
1. Inanimate carbon rod

HM. McGinnity for showing more heart this year than half our side without even playing a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back