WAFL Grounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Shark Park out of action, and the WACA to be a WAFL ground for the next two seasons.

“The Sharks will play their last game at the oval for two years this Saturday against West Perth, with the club set to play at the WACA for the next two years while their home undergoes a dramatic refurbishment.”

A $37m Masterplan to redevelop Fremantle Oval.

Pdf masterplan:

Article on City of Freo Website.

I hope this gets some funding, and actually happens.

A $37m Masterplan to redevelop Fremantle Oval.

Pdf masterplan:

Article on City of Freo Website.

I hope this gets some funding, and actually happens.
Looks magnificent just needs to happen which I doubt it will

Well East Fremantle Oval has just received $20m for its redevelopment. The WACA ground has started its $75m redevelopment.

I can see the Freo Oval redevelopment happening.

Well East Fremantle Oval has just received $20m for its redevelopment. The WACA ground has started its $75m redevelopment.

I can see the Freo Oval redevelopment happening.
What you said is the reason why I think it might be some time before it happens. Money doesn't grow on trees. Although if Fremantle continue to play AFLW, you have WAFL/WAFLW and the prospect of Glory W-League games, there is a chance they do invest some money into the ground?

There’s also the fact the State Government seems to be focusing funding into Fremantle, including the film studios etc. In attempts to try and stimulate alternative economic activity, to subdue concerns of them planning to move the harbour down to Kwinana.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back