2nds WAFL Round 7, 2023: Player Video Review vs East Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Hewett got caught a few times trying to take the game on but his centre clearance work and movement looks shitloads better than what our mids are producing at AFL level.

Plenty to work with there. Biggest knock on him is probably not getting enough of the ball, but there's some genuine moments of brilliance here.
Has a little bit of Yeo in him, already a pretty big size and has some genuine mongrel and pace.
Loves that he wants to take on the game and as he gets a bit bigger and stronger he'll break those would-be tackles.

Hewett got caught a few times trying to take the game on but his centre clearance work and movement looks shitloads better than what our mids are producing at AFL level.

He's definitely got something. Had a shocking day by foot but he would be rusty. As the game wore on he seemed to understand it and adjust so at least his wayward kicks were more direct but just falling short of the target. Seems a concerted effort to lower the eyes and not pump the ball in high to be intercepted.

Going to be a joy watching him develop.

Sorry if tgis has been mentioned previously but what happened to the AFL players highlights?

Sorry if tgis has been mentioned previously but what happened to the AFL players highlights?
The views dropped right off, didn't feel worth doing, guess everyone got sick of seeing clangers. I may do the Collingwood game (time permitting)

The views dropped right off, didn't feel worth doing, guess everyone got sick of seeing clangers. I may do the Collingwood game (time permitting)
oh thought you were banned from posting it or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone that is pretty happy to tell people they’re wrong about one thing or another on Twitter Glenn Mitchell makes a hell of a lot of errors in his call of West Coast players.

Called Jamieson “Williams” at least twice that I could pick up and there were a few other misnamed players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back