Want some LOLs? 15-0 say the Tuggers!

Remove this Banner Ad

TheRoo32

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey Bay. Thought I'd head over to the Tugger board and couldn't believe what I saw. The thread labelled '15-0 the comeback' is something to behold. Apparently the Tuggers were gonna go 15-0 after round 8 and fly into the top 4. There's just one thing you forgot Tuggers, you're s**t! Talk about delusion personified! Quality entertainment tho! Feel free to head over and give it a cheeky 'lurk and like' folks.

Thanks as ever for the LOLs tuggers. :D:rainbow:

*below is my reaction after reading said thread.
giphy.gif

*Below is a screenshot if Dimmas phone when the final siren went.
56633_d3f77eec08eb125d5d6bf8623adfb0d6.jpg

Last edited:

The only real question is - Who will be the next coach of Richmond? Because sure as s**t Dimma won't last the year out.
Could be a good opportunity to remind Richmond supporters how much crap I unfairly copped from them after I openly questioned why they hell they'd offer Hardwick a contract extension before the season even started. I would've hoped they'd learn from Norf making the same mistake with Brad Scott.

Apparently they want Woosha! :eek:
....so they'll refuse to learn from Carlton who picked up an elderly has-been in Malthouse?

Yeah, they also have "a good record over Sydney so should be able to get the job done"!

As well as "LOL" last year in the only game they played against the Swans they lost by ~50 points.

The same bizarre delusion every year - I guess the media are partially to blame...

Amazingly there are already a few people saying "I truly believe next year will be our year". Talk about deja vu.

Hey Bay. Thought I'd head over to the Tugger board and couldn't believe what I saw. The thread labelled '15-0 the comeback' is something to behold. Apparently the Tuggers were gonna go 15-0 after round 8 and fly into the top 4. There's just one thing you forgot Tuggers, you're s**t! Talk about delusion personified! Quality entertainment tho! Feel free to head over and give it a cheeky 'lurk and like' folks.

giphy.gif
I saw it earlier and considered starting a thread about it, with the full text. Thought I'd better not! :D

I saw it earlier and considered starting a thread about it, with the full text. Thought I'd better not! :D
Could not believe it when I stumbled upon it. I know this is the bay and I'm supposed to hate Poort. But them suggesting the Port game was a 50-50 was baffling. You will beat them by 20 goals.

Could not believe it when I stumbled upon it. I know this is the bay and I'm supposed to hate Poort. But them suggesting the Port game was a 50-50 was baffling. You will beat them by 20 goals.
5-10 goals maybe.

They've caused us trouble in the last few years.

Regardless, you well know that it is possible to reverse form after losing to Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. They're melting!
Well I'm well and truly cooked, this club has finally broken me, to not be able to get the job done against melbourne to honour one of the greatest legends in tommy hafey is an absolute disgrace ! we the members deserve better we have saved , bailed out, propped up this club for the last 30 years . there are no excuses now, we have new a training ground new gym all the new equipment and what are we served up a massive load of tripe . we are an embarrassment to the league and ourselves . I have been a member for 25 years and a social / Maurice rioli club member for the last 10 years . but as much as it pains me I will not give another cent to this meek, soft, and pitiful club !!!!! Time for the players and coaching staff and administration to give 110%, for us members have on numerous occasions . And I have had a gutfull will not attend another game until I see genuine heart and pride in the jumper , which on today's effort appears a long way off . STICK THE FORK IN I'M DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

5-10 goals maybe.

They've caused us trouble in the last few years.

Regardless, you well know that it is possible to reverse form after losing to Melbourne.
To be fair we had some big ins (few more to go) where as Richlol are basically full strength and were meant to be playing for a club legend. :oops:

giphy.gif

*Below is a screenshot if Dimmas phone when the final siren went.
56633_d3f77eec08eb125d5d6bf8623adfb0d6.jpg
The OP was hilarious. It was like they were on a mixture of magic mushrooms, heroin and a triple dose of denial, and concussion.

15-0. LOL.

15 *ing zero. OMG.

Somebody call the Richmond board a wambulance please.

The OP was hilarious. It was like they were on a mixture of magic mushrooms, heroin and a triple dose of denial, and concussion.

15-0. LOL.

15 ruddy zero. OMG.

Somebody call the Richmond board a wambulance please.
1. Right now, ninth be would a massive over-achievement.
2. I'm pretty sure that nowhere in the world throughout all history would an actual tiger capitulate so pathetically, so often. Time to change the name and stop insulting the proud Tiger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back