WARNING - Personal comments about players and officials.

Our privacy policy forbids us from handing out your contact details unless we receive a legal request.

If you make defamatory comments about anyone - players, officials, staff - and I recieve a legal letter I won't hesitate to supply your details and kick you off the site.

Keep the rubbish rumours and innuendo OFF BigFooty.

Wayne Weideman

Team Captain
Nov 27, 2005
brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Chief said:
Our privacy policy forbids us from handing out your contact details unless we receive a legal request.

If you make defamatory comments about anyone - players, officials, staff - and I recieve a legal letter I won't hesitate to supply your details and kick you off the site.

here here mate

Tiger Champ

Rookie
Mar 3, 2006
Rosanna
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tennis
Chief said:

About time you have made a stance regarding a lot of the rubbish that has been put on this web site.

Andyt30

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2005
Wendouree
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins, Heathcote Saints
yeah what would happen if the officials or player reads it ? they won't be a happy chappy cause ya wouldn't want them talking about you either

Dec 11, 2006
skye
AFL Club
Melbourne
I dont think many people take whats written on a forum personally do they??

I agree that Unecessary Rubbishing of a player is not needed and unwanted for the most of users on this site but having such a large forum over so many different topics, you'd have to expect that some bad apples will get through the cracks and post insults!!

You just have to decipher through that crap and pay attention to the good stuf in my opinion!!

I personally have been bagged a few times on this site, its no big deal, I'd say thats the way most people would look at it???

BETON5

All Australian
Dec 19, 2006
Demonland
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm
:thumbsdown:

I agree that Unecessary Rubbishing of a player is not needed and unwanted for the most of users on this site but having such a large forum over so many different topics, you'd have to expect that some bad apples will get through the cracks and post insults!!

You just have to decipher through that crap and pay attention to the good stuf in my opinion!!

I personally have been bagged a few times on this site, its no big deal, I'd say thats the way most people would look at it???
I agree with you totally ther are some users that just use the site to bag individuals for no reason at all

the gloved 1

Senior List
Jun 29, 2006
Elizabeth ;)
AFL Club
Adelaide

me also mate but with a name like madman V1.2 it's any wonder your copping a pasting

can't mark can't kick

Senior List
Jul 16, 2006
down the road
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Prahran, Victory, Storm

please get this message to all the threads.
i sick of reading all the sniping.

Back