Wayne carey is roo boy nike ad 1990's

Remove this Banner Ad

$0.99 cents plus postage and handling for the link.

If you're not satisfied within 7 days you can have your money bank though to receive your money back you must pay postage and handling return fees.

This is not the add... i dont hear any wayne carey is roo boy......or has it been cut out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah right at the end of the original ad he keeps saying says it about 3 or 4 times

Wayne carey is roo boy
Wayne carey is roo boy
Wayne carey is roo boy

Also comes with an autograph of the elderly lady who repeated "Wayne Carey is Roo Boy, Wayne Carey is Roo Boy" over and over again.

Unfortunately she is no longer with us (RIP), so I'm sure you can understand the premium put on this cherished piece of memorabilia.

Haha, holy s**t. I forgot about this thread. :D

Also comes with an autograph of the elderly lady who repeated "Wayne Carey is Roo Boy, Wayne Carey is Roo Boy" over and over again.

Unfortunately she is no longer with us (RIP), so I'm sure you can understand the premium put on this cherished piece of memorabilia.
Hi golazo

Thanks for the reply

I take you on trust that the item went missing in the mail.

Taking that into consideration i will send you a PM.

Ill ship you some money.

Just not via western union.

A man from Nigeria sent me a email a few months back saying I had been left some money from my distant relative who I never met who had passes away.
He told me to send him 119.93 to cover the general legal fees to pass the money through western union & I will receive 10,000 USD. I have not heard anything back so I'm a bit concerned to trust the payment system called western union.

Just a bit sceptical but ill pm you to organise payment

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back