Competitions WCE Board Draft Game Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Let's do an AFL draft game. All you need to do is select which team you want to be, then select 22 players.

Register your interest here.

Once we get 18 people, I'll get us a random draft order.

Rules:
- Pick 22 players each, snake order draft style;
- 12 hours to take your pick
- Starts as soon as we get 18 teams
- Tag the next bloke;
- If you go over your time limit, we move on but you can come back and pick at anytime;
- Keep it fun and entertaining.

Available Teams:

Adelaide - WCE_phil
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood - ArdentEagle
Essendon - Godfather32
Fremantle
Geelong - CM9000
Gold Coast - Jimmy_the_Gent
Greater Western Sydney
Hawthorn
Melbourne - Suma Magic
North
Port Adelaide
Richmond
Sydney
St. Kilda
Western Bulldogs
West Coast

Last edited:

Did one a while back where you had to select your first 18 players, 1 from each team. Then could select anybody with your last 4...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't you do it on here but then create an Ultimate Footy league, have everyone play off in that for the season.

I'm game but I think it'll be hard enough to get people for this, let alone a commitment to play Ultimate Footy.

Having said that, is Ultimate Footy like fantasy football except with a draft and nobody has the same player?

I'm game but I think it'll be hard enough to get people for this, let alone a commitment to play Ultimate Footy.

Having said that, is Ultimate Footy like fantasy football except with a draft and nobody has the same player?
Yep it's exactly that. Yeh you might be right, just thought it'd be a good way to get people interested but I suppose it changes the game a bit. For instance you wouldn't get anyone drafting any lock down tall defenders even though they'd be picked quite high if you were selecting an actual team.

Yep it's exactly that. Yeh you might be right, just thought it'd be a good way to get people interested but I suppose it changes the game a bit. For instance you wouldn't get anyone drafting any lock down tall defenders even though they'd be picked quite high if you were selecting an actual team.

Sorry man.

Can I interest you in a team for this game anyway?

Na no time at the moment, sorry

Okay.

Yeah, keen, why not.

For you, I ordain the Melbourne Demons.

Let me know if you want a different team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back