Juicy1

Team Captain
Aug 7, 2008
Rooty Hill
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Reading,Angels,Blue Sox,T.I.S.M.
Yeah it’s going to take a while to get through it all. I’m going to have to get a mate to show me how to download it and add it to my music library.

Listened to the first one I accidentally posted and how good is the sound?
The best thing about Ween, they've always encouraged taping shows therefore the equipment they use is top notch. The tapers understand too, someone taped GWS at Jon and Peters and Deaner asked that it never be released as they were planning a live album, as you know it come out years later

Eddie Dingle

sarah
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The best thing about Ween, they've always encouraged taping shows therefore the equipment they use is top notch. The tapers understand too, someone taped GWS at Jon and Peters and Deaner asked that it never be released as they were planning a live album, as you know it come out years later
Yeah apparently one of the provisos has always been share but don’t sell.

Two best dudes ever.

Boognish would be looking upon them fondly.

Eddie Dingle

sarah
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Oh and you mean the best thing about Ween besides the music of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom