Universal Love Welcome Aboard Allen Christensen!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's smiling. Lion for life.

Welcome Christensen to the Brisbane Lions! I'm sure the club will work with him closely to solve his personal issues off field also which will enable him to play his best footy. :)

Welcome aboard Bundy!! Loved his work at Geelong can't wait to see him join Squizzy, Zorko & Green to become the fourth mozzie squad member.

Essentially getting Christensen for Patfull is a very good deal. Quick, smart transaction too. Should add that clinical speed, contrasts well with the hard working, tough engine room at the moment.

I am excited by this trade. We have gained a very good player, with elite potential!

Also, it is noteworhty that we have a player with indigenous heritage 'back' on the list as Ash's retirement would've left us with a curious absence in our list profile considering the high number of indigenous AFL players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Everyone* looks better in a Lions polo! **

Not everyone...

24g6p9w.jpg

Yes! I'm stoked to have Bundy on board! Wait *hic*, I mean Allen Christensen at the Lions!

Where do folks see his biggest impact in the 22? I really hope he can free up Zorko to have more time in the guts, at certain situations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back