Universal Love Welcome Mitch Robinson!

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone born and raised on the Gold Coast who moved to Brisbane less than a year ago, I can assure you that ANY city is better than the Gold Coast. It's a shithole.

Further more, I live 3 stations from Leftys old time music hall and that place really is the place to be!

Yeah Dunies and Soho at brightside tonight probably gonna head there. Yeah look rather not get stabbed stay well clear of Garden City. Plus hanging out at shopping centres has never really been my idea of fun
garden city was sarcasm.. my old man lives in Robertson and that was as good as it got on the southside for fun.. shithouse haha
and hell * yeah bout tonight! sif you wouldnt go haha pull a billy for me if ya do!

Going to miss seeing Robbo in my beloved Blues guernsey, but I'm very glad to hear he has embraced this golden opportunity to prove he has what it takes.

He will be your favourite player in no time guys - sky-balls and all :)

Going to miss seeing Robbo in my beloved Blues guernsey, but I'm very glad to hear he has embraced this golden opportunity to prove he has what it takes.

He has been hard to dislike. I tried ;)

He walks on his hands? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back