Universal Love Welcome Pick #39 Rhys Mathieson!

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish people would stop banging on about players resigning when they have only just arrived. There is no reason any of our new boys won't have a long career at the Lions. I think some of our supporters need to HTFU.

Hopefully he is not Geelong royalty, we may need more simpson pictures if he doesn't re-sign late next year

If your last two girlfriends cheated on you, you might feel quite justified in feeling a bit cynical or suspicious towards your new, excellent girlfriend. You got history, right?

Does that help you keep excellent new girlfriend? Likely quite the opposite.

Can we do anything to guarantee excellent new girlfriend won't cheat on us?

No, but relax and be a good bloke and we'll be in there with a good shot. :)

Anyways, how bout them new recruits!

We could have awesome skills that cook amazing meals, do the the dishes, sit through endless romantic comedies without complaint followed by delivery of multiple orgasms on demand with cuddles afterwards.

I've never had my life summed up so well by a single BF post before...

We could have awesome skills that cook amazing meals, do the the dishes, sit through endless romantic comedies without complaint followed by delivery of multiple orgasms on demand with cuddles afterwards.

Sadly I like rom coms more than she does ... the rest of it works however with the addition of the making of cups of coffee and the giving of head/shoulder/foot massages!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back