News Welcome to Carlton Hamish McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I wasn't a fan of Capuano's work so really looking forward to the new guy settling in and making an impact.

First job is to knock out the habit Kreuzer has of taking a quick glance at his opponent before he jumps. Works out well maybe one in 10 times but most of the time taking his eye off the ball puts him at a disadvantage.

2nd job is to teach him is to develop his contested work after the ruck contest to reduce the number of times he throws it on his boot and teach him to look for a teammate by hand in a better position. The guy is awesome at getting his hands on it but just needs to tidy up his disposals.

Welcome Hamish.

Aug 30, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
heard him on GuesSEN the other day (shutup) - said "bluebaggers" so I'm sold - Judd couldn't say "carlton" or "we" for a long time........

He sounded really keen to work with and develop Harry and Tom.

Did say ‘obviously’ a few too many times in the interview though. Nearly every second sentence...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 30, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
don't think he ever mentioned tdk, cjmb - was waiting for it but don't think he did.........

Yeah, perhaps not, was posting a fair while after hearing the clip, sort of got the gist it was implied though.

At least I hope it was implied, don’t want Tom feeling left out...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

here's what happens when you rush to judge off a single comment or a few words or a brief response:

"Bloody hell, are we playing second fiddle to his real estate job? If so, I am not too happy about it."

I hope this poster doesn't always use this aggressive language, is he going to forever use these rhetorical questions? He seems at the mercy of his shifting moods.

Is that you, k-blue?

Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
here's what happens when you rush to judge off a single comment or a few words or a brief response:

"Bloody hell, are we playing second fiddle to his real estate job? If so, I am not too happy about it."

I hope this poster doesn't always use this aggressive language, is he going to forever use these rhetorical questions? He seems at the mercy of his shifting moods.

Is that you, k-blue?
Sanctimonious is a good word.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back