Player Watch Aiden Begg

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot believe we got him honestly. We have gaps everywhere in our list but one. The one position we are fairly well of in is the ruck/forward with Grundy, Cameron and Cox.

I don’t really mind the injury for this year in the sense of this being a long term pick. If we can’t see him this season then so be it.

I’m more worried about the thought of it becoming a repeat issue and him being an injury prone type long term.

I don’t really mind the injury for this year in the sense of this being a long term pick. If we can’t see him this season then so be it.

I’m more worried about the thought of it becoming a repeat issue and him being an injury prone type long term.

2nd That the Worry is he might keep doing his Shoulder.

Don't want another Rusling Type Shoulders

#16 Aiden Begg

Gave up a bit of height in the ruck contests but still competed well, possibly even winning the bout against two really solid opponents. Has a really nice leap and ruck craft that make him a genuine chance no matter whereabouts he is positioned heading into the contest. Good around the ground as well following up strongly, using it well and setting up behind play and taking some good grabs in that role, suggesting he could play as a key defender at the next level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back