Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood, Georgia Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Pies Georgia. With both Barwick and Grigg (my ideal draftees) already off the table, very happy to add some F50 grunt.

Really love the Georgia Clark selection. Obviously her contested marking is her bread and butter, but how many tall forwards do you know that average over five tackles per game? She offers enormous two-way running and defensive pressure.

Really love the Georgia Clark selection. Obviously her contested marking is her bread and butter, but how many tall forwards do you know that average over five tackles per game? She offers enormous two-way running and defensive pressure.

I was sold just by the contested marking. That'll be handy. But the defensive pressure is a bonus in keeping the ball I50

An additional point is, some clubs believed Clark was ready to nominate North Melbourne (just to guarantee a spot even though she was always getting drafted, I think she's just humble). I'm pretty confident we put forward a strong enough case to nominate for the whole pool instead, and that's how she ended up here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back