Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to take anything Bucks says about "premiership players" as anymore than a guess

There’s only a handful of media regulars who don’t always go for the headline … Bucks is one of them. I respect his opinion far more than most other media muppets as it’s always considered and not caught up in hyperbole or excessive emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There’s only a handful of media regulars who don’t always go for the headline … Bucks is one of them. I respect his opinion far more than most other media muppets as it’s always considered and not caught up in hyperbole or excessive emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think it’s because although he is in the media he doesn’t have his own show or regular column that he wants to push traffic towards

It’s always the guys who are trying to drive clicks, views or listeners that lead with the outlandish bullshit to try and get a rise out of campaigners

we kicked 1.1 to them 4.2 in the third so pressure rating means nothing bc when you're defending constantly this goes up.
Then we couldn't maintain it anyway as they kicked 6.4 to us 2.3 in the last. It's an irrelevant stat as it doesn't look at where the pressure rating mostly occurred. Most likely in our BL I would suggest bc our midfield was being slaughtered.
If they have the ball then it's up to us to put pressure on them as the only pressure they will be under is on their hands or foot in force and execution.
Accurate assessment

just shows last night, the difficulty Yze's has had since taking over with the injuries we have had. Geelong were 7-0 had 2 small loses. then last night they mange Cameron, Hawkins, Stanley, duncan and de koning and have dangerfield out and look at the performance they put in. only watched to 1/2 time and Gold Coast should have been further in front. they actually played a bit like we have this year.

it's been a tough start watching Richmond this year, but we mightn't be in as bad of a position as it seems. getting games into a lot of youngsters with yze finding out what he has. we are strengthening our draft positions and later in the year if we get Lynch, Taranto, baker, ross (would be very handy having a run in the midfield at the moment) and hopper the club will get a good picture of where we are as a club. it's harder to say with conviction at the moment but go tigers....

Last edited:
A clueless individual for a coach. Can’t even get his selections right then his matchups and game plan are under 8 stuff.
Keeping the throne warm for Newey.
How is Newman going to be any better?

It never ceases to amaze me how peeps think that wearing a Richmond jumper makes players play better .

A team is a group of individuals and their results are a compound of their collective abilities plus the coach effect .

Kevin sheedy at his best would not get a better result from these players right now

We are suffering perhaps the greatest massacre on the injury front in afl history .

The players left are either finished or not ready yet.

This has nothing to do with Yze , the I week he actually had most of his best players we beat Sydney . And they are the best team in the league at the moment by a mile .

How is Newman going to be any better?
Might have a better brain to start off with. Getting belted and having Balta doing f all up front to start with. I know how hard it is for him and might have better luck next season but sitting in the coach's box chewing his fingers is not the answer. Newman on the other hand would have the players playing a little better than what they are. Anyway season has been cooked for a while and enjoying the kids getting games even though not showing much hope a couple progress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor campaigner is treading on egg shells . Senior players are coasting and at a time when the captain should be driving standards the captain is awol .
Yze tears senior players like Dustin a new one he’ll leave or retire .
Whilst nearly every senior player has been linked to another club .
Where are these senior blokes who it’s now very clear we’re ridding on others coat tails ?
Short , Broad , McIntosh , Nankervis ????
As for the club , where the duck is some sort of acknowledgement that the fitness and conditioning program Is being reviewed ?
They are absolute 🦗 .

Clubs fault for years and years of complacency. Anyone could see it if they looked hard enough but too many were still reminiscing about 2017-2020 to actually notice.

From the top we fell away. Including Benny who stopped giving a shit.

There was some coteries who knew writing was on the wall in 2021 but club didn’t want to listen. Just bury their head in the sand. Point backwards and move on.

This isn’t Yze fault. But he’s been given a terrible situation.

Club now need to be ruthless. Get the best CEO, get the best fitness staff, get the best assistants to surround Yze with.

Without injuries we would be in a better spot, no doubt, but use this year to launch the club not wallow in pity.

New era starts now where top to bottom we want to win again.

How's the 4 time premiership coach at North going with less injuries and more young talent tell me please.

First thing he needs is a senior assistant along with 2 new assistant coaches . Medical department and fitness need to go. Recruiting again beef it up. Not sure why people don't get stuck into Livingstone and Blair there running the footy department seems like there escaping criticism. Spend on the footy department just like we did in 2017 all we have done is loose good people and replaced them with rubbish.

Clubs fault for years and years of complacency. Anyone could see it if they looked hard enough but too many were still reminiscing about 2017-2020 to actually notice.

From the top we fell away. Including Benny who stopped giving a s**t.

There was some coteries who knew writing was on the wall in 2021 but club didn’t want to listen. Just bury their head in the sand. Point backwards and move on.

Club now need to be ruthless. Get the best CEO, get the best fitness staff, get the best assistants to surround Yze with.

Without injuries we would be in a better spot, no doubt, but use this year to launch the club not wallow in pity.

Happy Pixel GIF by Anne Horel

From the top we fell away. Including Benny who stopped giving a s**t.

The more some of our supporters can realise this the better. Only so much one can do with the players mostly kids we have available. Calling for Yze to be sacked is just stupidity. Sack Teague and Truck and fitness and medical. Go to the draft and trades.

Yze won't survive this rebuild... calling it now we are a long way off it. this won't be a quick fix people, we need several years down the bottom to fix this, we have senior players not even caring out there. some of them are but a lot them don't care & are happy to pick up their paycheck.

Last edited:
Yze won't survive this rebuild... calling it now we are a long way off it. this won't be a quick fix people we need several years down the bottom to fix this, we have senior players not even caring out there. some of them are but a lot them don't care & are happy to pick up their paycheck.
He will survive if the club surrounds him with new assistants, and fitness team. And recruitment is the key. Most seniors are complacent
I miss Cotch and Jack R's leadership.

Hope we get a good CEO.

Yze saying that the players are unclear on the ball movement.

The only thing that is clear is we have no idea
yes. this stuck out to me from his presser as well. it would suggest that the players either have not bought in to his game plan or they don't understand it. either way it is not a good sign of ability to communicate effectively with them...

yes. this stuck out to me from his presser as well. it would suggest that the players either have not bought in to his game plan or they don't understand it. either way it is not a good sign of ability to communicate effectively with them...
It’s very concerning.

I’m not expecting things to click early but that was a bad statement to make considering your job is communicating with your players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back