Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

reckon rcd cant get much pill and it will remain that way for the rest of his career

rising star, mark of the year, goal of the year, Liston medal, Brownlow, yiooken award, norm smith medal, premiership medal, Gary ayers medal, AO, Grammy award, Tony award, Oscar, Emmy, gold Logie confirmed.

Screenshot_20200220-211011_Chrome.jpg

DEFINITELY looks bigger. Looking very solid now. Hopefully with the bigger frame, another preseason and more confidence in matching it with older, more mature bodies sees RCD start to really show how good he is in the contest. Is a competitive beast.

View attachment 826264

DEFINITELY looks bigger. Looking very solid now. Hopefully with the bigger frame, another preseason and more confidence in matching it with older, more mature bodies sees RCD start to really show how good he is in the contest. Is a competitive beast.
He looks huge. Hopefully all that weight doesn’t make him gas easily.

He looks huge. Hopefully all that weight doesn’t make him gas easily.
I had about 7kg of Goat marsala for lunch this arvo and, im not gunna lie, am gassing WAAYY too easily.

Its basically a continuous leak of s**t flavoured air.

Rest of the house hold has upped and taken refuge down the far end of the house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at the arguments going on about this kid. Personally i like the look of him a lot, but there was a few knocks on his game as a junior and they remained there last yr as well imo. Getting his hands on the ball consistently and staying in games was a huge knock, if we are honest its probably the reason why he slipped to us in his draft yr.

Me i like the potential and what he could probably bring to the team and am bullish about us playing him as much as possible, but for sure he has to show he can consistently get his hands on the ball.

A bigger motor a bigger frame for the role and just learning what we do will improve him.

View attachment 826264

lost the headband. Lock for round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back