Well, Bay…the day we’ve all been dreading has finally arrived 😔

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Essington has told Bay favourite Adrian ‘Dildoro’ Dodoro to GAGF. I know, I know, as a non-Essendon fan this hurts. Even though the comedy he provided at the trade table will be lost, we can always look back fondly on the lols he gave us along the way. Post your favourite memory of Dildoro running Essington’s list into the ground.

7,000 days, and it couldn’t have been achieved without Dildoro’s enormous contribution.

Vale Dildoro’s List Management career: 1998 - 2023

images

Sadly Essendon are now a chance of winning a final this decade.
I wouldn't go that far, maybe they'll recruit a non-dud, but win a final is way out there

This is the worst day of my life. I never let my mind contemplate this possibility, and now I'm shocked to be sitting here 😐

I initially thought this was about Sam Menegola retiring officially

I initially thought this was about Sam Menegola retiring officially

Don't...just don't...you're reminding me of the day Jack Watts rode off into a sunset composed of aquatic mammaries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't...just don't...you're reminding me of the day Jack Watts rode off into a sunset composed of aquatic mammaries.
I’ve been trying to get over it all day. I thought about starting a thread, but couldn’t bring myself to make it official.

IMG_7725.jpeg

Oh no , what's he going to do now? He's only got 3 houses and $1 million in the bank from his 20 year stint.
Winning trade week is worth much more than anything monetary

Already been done
Yeah, I saw the one that you made. But there was still hope another club could of picked him up. But now, with both olden days Geelong and Dorodo out of the picture, it’s really over.

Hopefully he taught his replacement everything he knows
Thought I read somewhere that he a hand in recruiting his replacement.. So if a dud recruiter, recruits a new recruiter, does that multiple the spudness by itself, infinitely ?

We may see * implode in itself like the Titan sub

Thought I read somewhere that he a hand in recruiting his replacement.. So if a dud recruiter, recruits a new recruiter, does that multiple the spudness by itself, infinitely ?

We may see * implode in itself like the Titan sub

My concern is that - × - = +

If this occurs here, might as well get ready for the world to end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back