OzBomber

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2006
Walton Breck Rd
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool, Ricciardo
Congratulations on the win. It was a good game up until 3 quarter time, then we just fell dead. Our possession just killed us.

Ebert, Westoff and Pearce were great.

All the best for the rest of the season. :thumbsu:

Was a good game, good to the the Power start on a high :p

also what was with the boys singin the club song on the oval?

Was a good game, good to the the Power start on a high :p

also what was with the boys singin the club song on the oval?
Just another way I think to try and get our spirits/crowd numbers up I guess.

People definitely enjoyed it.

Just another way I think to try and get our spirits/crowd numbers up I guess.

People definitely enjoyed it.

Yea was something different as i do with all of the footy games i listen to the song and i was waiting for it but the commentators were like they are on the field singing the song.

Hope to see bigger crowds especially when they play at home

Yeah hes a good pickup for you guys. We even had our best stopper in Kornes on him and he still picked up possessions at will. Made Kornes look very average.

Best of luck for the rest of the season for you guys too!
Stanton and Watson are two very very average players. Neither have a defensive side to their game and simply run about accumulating possessions without regard for who they are playing on and their impact on the game. If they are their biggest ball winners, then I am pleased. It means the Essendon players that can hurt us don't have the ball.

A absolute low light for me was the biased and blatantly stupid commentary of Tim Watson. It's beyond comprehension that he retains a media job.

Wasn't ox doing special comments?

I cannot tell schwartz and watson's voices apart.... been trying to for the last 2 years without success
They both were Power King, punctuated by poor Dennis trying to overcome their idiotic points of view.

They must've dragged Dennis down to their level when he said Knights had been one of Choco's assistant coaches at Port.

They must've dragged Dennis down to their level when he said Knights had been one of Choco's assistant coaches at Port.

I loved Ox's comment near games end, this would be the first time in along time both SA clubs have one in the same round.

Denis and bruce: hmmm not sure on that OX, at least 6 months maybe.

Bruce: Hate to tell you Ox, last time it happened was rnd 22 last season lol

Ox, Walls, Watson Wilson, Hutchy, KG, A Maher, all shocking in their own right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back