Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

How many years until WC are playing finals again?

• 3 years

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 4 years

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • 6+ years

Votes: 64 52.9%
  • Fold the club

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Geoff isn't handling our rebuild very well

It's ok Geoff, you have your 2024 first rounder. The promised top 4 finish doesn't make it a high one though

Good Boy Art GIF by hororo

And what it comes down to
Is that everything’s gonna be fine, fine, fine
‘Cause I’ve got 6 picks in my pocket
And one of them is Hardly Reid

:whistle::whistle::whistle: 🎶🎶

An investigation will reveal the TRUTH. Your sponsors will walk, no HJ’s no BHP Nizzie will empty the bank and walk all because Lathlain couldn’t manage its players, Kerrie won’t even want to be around the rotting carcass.

#investigationforcheatcoast

An investigation will reveal the TRUTH. Your sponsors will walk, no HJ’s no BHP Nizzie will empty the bank and walk all because Lathlain couldn’t manage its players, Kerrie won’t even want to be around the rotting carcass.

Wake up Geoff!!!!
As I said before "we have never forfeited a game"
This means we have enough players Geoff.

As I said before "we have never forfeited a game"
This means we have enough players Geoff.

Not from your list you haven’t. Borrowed players from the WAFL to top up. The management of your list is not up to the required standard.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Not from your list you haven’t. Borrowed players from the WAFL to top up. The management of your list is not up to the required standard.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
We field 24 players every week With AFL approval. This means they play in the AFL Geoff therefore they are AFL players .
Not difficult Geoff.

Cockburn is going to drop their major sponsor because they got woke by some fans and employees

You won't see the successful Eagles bow to s**t like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, now I'm confused.

For months we've been told we're complete s**t and will be on the bottom of the ladder for years.

Oh wait, no we're actually tanking. Yeah, that's it. We have to 'tank' because we're clearly not as bad as we've been told we are for over a year.

Well, now I'm confused.

For months we've been told we're complete s**t and will be on the bottom of the ladder for years.

Oh wait, no we're actually tanking. Yeah, that's it. We have to 'tank' because we're clearly not as bad as we've been told we are for over a year.

Why are you confused ? You just dont get The Bay do ya ? If you see an opening go for it, Enjoy the salt , hold your tongue firmly in cheek and dont take things personally. ;)

P.S Yes, and you's are "complete s**t"

Last edited:
Well, now I'm confused.

Is it that hard to grasp that WC are s**t AND tanking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back