Game Day West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs, Domain Stadium, 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a weird way, I almost don't mind this last quarter.
It's not representative of our team as a whole, and it'll mean that teams underrrate us. Similar to the Port game where they burst away in the last quarter which in the scheme of the whole season now just seems like an aberration.

Bad luck for the drop off Doggies, was a cracking 3 quarters..playing beautiful footy and I sincerely hope you can make a serious dent in the finals. Should have some sensational years in front of you.

Mike__ cheers

No worries Wooshette_ bragging rights to you guys over this win. Lap it up :p

Back to the drawing board for us but we now have to beat norf next week

I have no idea how his victim would feel, but he went 3 years without playing senior footy and by most accounts he worked hard to get back and has turned around his life off the field, so it's understandable that his teammates would celebrate him kicking a goal.
How awful for him

Okay. Good luck against North next week. You've got an exciting young team, just not your day today.
And it's just not your board, today, yesterday, last year, or five years into the future.

Also, anybody saying that Campbell is okay and it would be a waste to trade for somebody like Stefan Martin (a number 5 ruck in the league) is kidding themselves as this has proven.

Campbell injured with a corkie after a handful of games against an elite ruck. Hamling undersized and played a handful of games. What's Talia's excuse??

I have no idea how his victim would feel, but he went 3 years without playing senior footy and by most accounts he worked hard to get back and has turned around his life off the field, so it's understandable that his teammates would celebrate him kicking a goal.

Criminal. * him. Plenty of boys who aren't criminals that could be drafted to take his place. Prick belongs on the dole.

No worries # wooshette_ bragging rights to you guys over this win. Lap it up :p
Don't worry, I'm being humble in the opposition thread..at home I'm running around the house with my shirt pulled up over my head :D

Good luck though..really, have enjoyed your style of footy this year. It aint over.

Near enough 70 yep we are getting taught a lesson... Some of our boys need a good hard look at themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campbell injured with a corkie after a handful of games against an elite ruck. Hamling undersized and played a handful of games. What's Talia's excuse??
We were down something like 15-4 in clearances before Campbell went down. Kennedy's spent longer on Talia, but he's only kicked 2o f his 6. I don't seem Hamling getting crap, even though Kennedy took some marks on him which Hamling should have defended.

Don't worry, I'm being humble in the opposition thread..at home I'm running around the house with my shirt pulled up over my head :D

Good luck though..really, have enjoyed your style of footy this year. It aint over.
I thought you were a girl with that username :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back