Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Port Adelaide: Round 6 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

So at the start of the year when I signed up for this thread I envisioned being far more optimistic about the season's result to date; I had ideas of creating a Family Feud style OP of Nisbett/Simmo/Hurn/Player#4 vs Kochie/Hinkley/Willie/#4 hosted by Steve Harvey and Junior giving thick as pig-s**t answers and Simmo saying "synergy" etc. But though we've progressed in terms of what appears to be a far more attacking game plan, just plain rotten luck (come @ me squashface & FKASC) with injuries has demolished the motivation for this and instead sewed the seed of perhaps what a crazy German scientist/doctor from circa 1940 could do with our injury list so we could field a more competitive side. So here's the results:

Forward.png

Ruckman.png

Midfielder.png

Defender.png

If we could get these players on field, I think it'd go a long way to getting the win - and most importantly improving our draft position in regards to Port's Picks that they owe us.

Danger game: Eagles by 17 points

Look I'm as optimistic as the best of them but even I think we will need more than 4 players to roll this mob. Sadly we will most likely only be able to field 3.

I think we will win if our players all use Tesla Med Beads.

q0d72qei5rw51.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger Game

WCE by a Luke Shuey free after the siren

Was a pleasant evening forgetting how terrible the state of the Eagles is at the moment. Big crash back to reality coming today - let's hope we can see some intent and pressure from our players and for *s sake just avoid injuries for a few weeks.

Its fine, sunny and a perfect day for football here in Adelaide today............which isn't going to help us at all

Would have much preferred torrential rain and a crazy breeze to turn it into a greasy slog and at least give us a miniscule chance

Power's % isn't great and they are undoubtedly going to use this game to give it a boost. If we can keep the margin below 10 goals, that would be a performance worthy of some praise

Eagles to take the points by default after the Morphett street bridge collapses with the Power team bus on it, winning via forfeit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back