West COast have late injury withdrawals

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest update on Ten News here still suggesting Waters likely out, Hansen rumour....no mention of Cox at all still on this latest cross. It's Lachie Reed from outside the ground so if Cox is out and he's standing at the front gate talking to Gossage with no clue, he's worth less than I thought.

In fact they just mentioned Cox amongst a list of midfielders that will be there to highlight that they still have some midfield quality.

If that's not true you deserve a good kick up the arse for causing such stress to so many unsuspecting BF posters. :thumbsdown: Even if they are weagles supporters... ;)

If that's not true he deserves a good kick up the ass for causing the rest of us to get our hopes up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do I think this is Woosha messing with Micks head?

Waters, OK everyone knows he was sore yesterday.

In the last 30 minutes I have heard Waters is out, and Rosa, and Cox, and Stenglien and now Staker!!:eek:

Tell me are we actually fielding a team this week?

In the last 30 minutes I have heard Waters is out, and Rosa, and Cox, and Stenglien and now Staker!!:eek:

There are a couple of little leaguers suiting up right now.

Stinger??? Christ you cant help but find this a little humorous now...well sort of...ok maybe not :thumbsdown:

Just out of interest, who are you going for?

Should be a cracking game. I can't wait.

Me? I don't really care who wins. I just want a close finals match, hopefully a draw, then extra time and Rowan Jones to kick a goal to win the match. That would make my day...(would be good to see Guy Richards kick the sealer as well:D)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back