Western Region Football League Team (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy's shoulder is still a concern an insider tells me?

Still much doubt if it will come good by finals?

sunshine will give albion a bath this week albion are hang outs. all this talk about them being hard as nails! WRONG!!

my top 5
port
spotty
sunshine
hoppers
albion

Good bath Saturday Hillbilly.
Were you one of those incest ridden blokes sitting on the back of the yellow pick up truck??
Good old YC, cop floggins on and off the field!!
Could see the signs just before 3/4 time, started rolling up like the Known Butchy Boys that you are!

I dont think jeremy bond in his fit years playing at vfl reserve level with weerribee would match it with julier.

He struggles against decent opposition at wrfl reserve LEVEL.

ALbion has the chance to prove themself to the league this week.

Cant see SFC losing my tip woods by 6 goals.

Does Harrison still play?

How is that Will Kelly still getting a game?

Bonnet to Qualify or has he already?

How is your form going Rock?

Is Jenson in the Ressies? would struggle to get a kick so who cares Rock, you blokes at port dont rate him anyway.

I just threw some questions out this cause reading other league forums theres alot more talk.

Brad Murphy playing?

Bonnett is qualified no problems, my form is average but just getting used to playing 3rd or 4th fiddle but look fwd to getting the 4th best defender come finals time......if i get a game.

I'm sure murphy will play but there is no way he will be marking above his head and the intensity of senior finals will find him out.

Do hoppers take stats in the ressies????

Bonnett is qualified no problems, my form is average but just getting used to playing 3rd or 4th fiddle but look fwd to getting the 4th best defender come finals time......if i get a game.

I'm sure murphy will play but there is no way he will be marking above his head and the intensity of senior finals will find him out.

Do hoppers take stats in the ressies????

ROCK you keep saying "if I get a game", do you think you still warrant a game? are you a worthy contributor on the field or would you and the club be better served with you off it?

On Murphy, he has had the all clear from the Bulldogs doc and marking will not be a problem, he has had a few guys from opposition clubs test him out over the past couple of weeks.

We do stats for the guys in the Two's that are being looked at for a possible promotion to the one's, gives a clearer indication on how they faired over the whole game not just kicks and h/balls but all the 1% also.

Good bath Saturday Hillbilly.
Were you one of those incest ridden blokes sitting on the back of the yellow pick up truck??
Good old YC, cop floggins on and off the field!!
Could see the signs just before 3/4 time, started rolling up like the Known Butchy Boys that you are!

bath? poor umpiring cost us the game by a goal! which has cost us 3rd spot now so looks like we will see you cats first week in september! bigger ground will suit us what number are u inka u coward!

bath? poor umpiring cost us the game by a goal! which has cost us 3rd spot now so looks like we will see you cats first week in september! bigger ground will suit us what number are u inka u coward!

Chuck Norris was a disgrace for both teams, dont get on here making excuses, doesn't look good!

I know we can't wait to get on Chirnside... the WRFL couldn't pick a better ground for us to play finals footy on!!

Exciting times ahead.

ROCK you keep saying "if I get a game", do you think you still warrant a game? are you a worthy contributor on the field or would you and the club be better served with you off it?

On Murphy, he has had the all clear from the Bulldogs doc and marking will not be a problem, he has had a few guys from opposition clubs test him out over the past couple of weeks.

We do stats for the guys in the Two's that are being looked at for a possible promotion to the one's, gives a clearer indication on how they faired over the whole game not just kicks and h/balls but all the 1% also.

The " if i get a game " is tongue in cheek, as i'm sure you are aware i have a say in the team.
Not that i really need to answer your question but i'm playing my role very effictively, just because you don't see me kicking bags of goals, doesn't mean i'm not making a contribution. We have won every game i have played in, and we have had many players missing in most games.
Our forward line is working very nicely, we have many forward option and come finals time you will see this, i look forward getting the oppositions worst defender come finals time. Although i doubt i will the oppostion coaches are not that silly.
Mr ocean will you be playing senior footy????

How will murphy go marking over his head, the brace he wears is ok for NRL players but don't think it's a good idea for aussie rules....i know some of his team mates don't think he should be out there.

Thoughts on possible WRFL team of the year?

B. Tymms (ALB) Mangan (SPOT) J.Hedditch (SUNS)

HB. B.Jacobs COLTS) McGhie (SPOT) Clonan (HOPP)

C. Theodore (SPOT) Freeland (ALT) MacNulty (COLTS)

HF. Greto (HEIGHTS) Perkins (COLTS) Bloomfield (ALB)

F. McGregor (COLTS) King (SUNS) Mitchell (HOPP)

Rucks: Julier (COLTS) D.Jacobs (COLTS) Douglas (SUNS)

Int from: Beazley (HOPP), Philpott (ALB), Jenkins (ST ALB), Connor (SUNS), Trevaskis (SUNS), Molan (SPOT), Bonnici (ALB)

It made interesting reading early in the season???

B- A.Tymms (Albion) Mangan(Spots) A.Young(W.Foots)
HB- B.Jacobs(Colts) L.McGhie(Spots) S.Nicolades(Sun Hght)
C- M.Aguis(StAlbans) C.Beazley(Spots) S.McAnualty(Colts)
HF- Perkins(Colts) Molan(Spots) Jenkins (StAlbans)
F- Mcgregor(Colts) Mitchell(Hopp) Greto(Sun Hght)
R- J.Philpot(Albion), D.Jacobs(Colts), R.Douglas(Sunshine)

Int- D.Bonneci (Albion), B.Julier(Colts), A.Freeland(Altona), S.Bloomfield (Albion), L.Theodore(Spots), R.Miles(Hoppers), R.Riak(Altona)

B- A.Tymms (Albion) Mangan(Spots) A.Young(W.Foots)
HB- B.Jacobs(Colts) L.McGhie(Spots) S.Nicolades(Sun Hght)
C- M.Aguis(StAlbans) C.Beazley(Spots) S.McAnualty(Colts)
HF- Perkins(Colts) Molan(Spots) Jenkins (StAlbans)
F- Mcgregor(Colts) Mitchell(Hopp) Greto(Sun Hght)
R- J.Philpot(Albion), D.Jacobs(Colts), R.Douglas(Sunshine)

Int- D.Bonneci (Albion), B.Julier(Colts), A.Freeland(Altona), S.Bloomfield (Albion), L.Theodore(Spots), R.Miles(Hoppers), R.Riak(Altona)

Really well picked team. Good to see Young from West get a mention, the bloke is a gun. The only changes I would make is swapping Philpot and Julier and can't say that I would even consider Riak Riak. Looks like he could be a player in the future but on what I have seen in 2 games this year there is no way he is even in the top 50 in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really well picked team. Good to see Young from West get a mention, the bloke is a gun. The only changes I would make is swapping Philpot and Julier and can't say that I would even consider Riak Riak. Looks like he could be a player in the future but on what I have seen in 2 games this year there is no way he is even in the top 50 in the comp.

Philpot has been instrumental for Albion all year
Bloomfield was firing early on in the year but still deserves a spot in the 22 I believe he has proven he can mix it will the top players of the comp.
And I agree with Riak Riak, is he even Altona's Number 1 ruckman?

Apart from that a very well picked side I like it.

The " if i get a game " is tongue in cheek, as i'm sure you are aware i have a say in the team.
Not that i really need to answer your question but i'm playing my role very effictively, just because you don't see me kicking bags of goals, doesn't mean i'm not making a contribution. We have won every game i have played in, and we have had many players missing in most games.
Our forward line is working very nicely, we have many forward option and come finals time you will see this, i look forward getting the oppositions worst defender come finals time. Although i doubt i will the oppostion coaches are not that silly.
Mr ocean will you be playing senior footy????

How will murphy go marking over his head, the brace he wears is ok for NRL players but don't think it's a good idea for aussie rules....i know some of his team mates don't think he should be out there.

I wasn't implying you shouldn't play, just wanted to know how you thought you were travelling and weather you were more affective coaching on the ground than off it. Do you think it is easier to read the game whilst playing? as I know you do make allot of moves whilst out on the ground.

Yes I play senior footy

I don't know which team mate would be saying Murph shouldn't play (can you give me a name), I woud say it is fantastic he will be available he only wore the brace for a week and now does not need it to play as I said his shoulder is fine and will be available.

Bloomfield was firing early on in the year but still deserves a spot in the 22 I believe he has proven he can mix it will the top players of the comp.

Philpot doesn't deserve to sniff the steam of Juliers sh't, by far the best ruckman in any local competition. I would say that Jenson from Hoppers is up there in the better ruckman in the league, has had a great year has been in Hoppers best more than any other player this year.

Riak Riak hasnt even been in the best once for altona according the wrfl website. Jensen and phillpot could go either way both been in the best almost equally. The only thing that could split them would be phillpot having kicked 15 more goals. Jullier a clear selection as first ruck tho.

The only outstanding items are the coach and captain....

Rock and Freeland?

I wasn't implying you shouldn't play, just wanted to know how you thought you were travelling and weather you were more affective coaching on the ground than off it. Do you think it is easier to read the game whilst playing? as I know you do make allot of moves whilst out on the ground.

Yes I play senior footy

I don't know which team mate would be saying Murph shouldn't play (can you give me a name), I woud say it is fantastic he will be available he only wore the brace for a week and now does not need it to play as I said his shoulder is fine and will be available.

It is more than one team mate but it was afew weeks ago, so if he doesn't need the brace and it's 100% again he should play.
Better for the competition that he plays.

I have alot of trust in my bench and senior players we all work well together, so i'm happy to still be on the ground and allowing the bench to do most changes.

What number do you wear???

Riak Riak hasnt even been in the best once for altona according the wrfl website. Jensen and phillpot could go either way both been in the best almost equally. The only thing that could split them would be phillpot having kicked 15 more goals. Jullier a clear selection as first ruck tho.

The only outstanding items are the coach and captain....

Rock and Freeland?

Without doubt, biased or what ever Brett Jacobs is clearly the best leader in the wrfl and conducts himself so well in all areas. Class act!!!

Without doubt, biased or what ever Brett Jacobs is clearly the best leader in the wrfl and conducts himself so well in all areas. Class act!!!

what about Ray Jenson 2 flags to his belt,

hahaha

what are your thoughts on spotswood this year Rock do you think you will play off against them or?

please advise.

i think Albion are in for a real shock this week.

i thought Lachie Mcghie was more then competetive against julier he would easily be the 2nd best big man in the comp, i think Rock you could agree there, he played a fair agame against you blokes, Ruck CHB CHF FF, good skills.

what about Ray Jenson 2 flags to his belt,

hahaha

what are your thoughts on spotswood this year Rock do you think you will play off against them or?

please advise.

i think Albion are in for a real shock this week.

i thought Lachie Mcghie was more then competetive against julier he would easily be the 2nd best big man in the comp, i think Rock you could agree there, he played a fair agame against you blokes, Ruck CHB CHF FF, good skills.

Brett jacobs has 4 flags 7 gf appearances...pretty damn good.

Mcghie is a gun, he could easily play any where on the ground, goes well in the ruck but lacks the physicality of julier, but still very accomplished.
Although he does leave a big whole in spotty's defense, as he just shut down attack after attack.

As for who will play off in the gf, well i just hope we are there first of all, we are not guaranteed a spot either.
Spotty look very hard to beat again, hoppers have a very good team also but just need them all on the park and if they do have a full list, i would not be surprised to see them in the gf.
Albion have been hurt by injuries, still very capable but need to see how they go over the next two weeks.

Buddy i'm no lager, as i said it was a few weeks ago, so if he is ok now there should be no drama.

Just watched the hoppers/ colts game, a very good learning tool, wish we had it done every week.

Which game did you watch last weeks or the first time we met?.

I have also watched the one that was on C31, apart from the commentary and the love the commentators had for Danny Jacobs lol was quite good camera work. Took a fair bit out of it, I think both teams were pretty much full squads at that stage also.

Can't wait for finals now, will be a really close finals series I would imagine.

I hear the first weekend of finals will be played at Altona's ground because of Chirnside park being unavailable, the league had to toss up between the old Altona Centrals ground on Millers rd or Altona and they have decided on Altona for D1 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back