Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

This team have the makings of a contender in a couple of seasons. With Bula, Api, and Galvin there is definitely something for Benji to build around.

Olam was good tonight and I've never been the biggest fan of Sezer but his kicking game was great. Fainu also looks like he has a bit about him. I'll be interested to see where this side is come the end of the season.

******* get in!!!!

They ******* sang Here Come The Tigers!!!!!!!!

A tear in my eye and goosebumps on my skin.
Wanna run through a wall!!!!

No disrespect to the Wests part of our side but I’m a 3rd gen Balmain boy (I know they are gone but).

But need the words to our new song.
Here come the Tigers wearing black and gold…stout hearted men 🎶

There’s a chance of a win on Monday now.
Moses always kills us but with him out injured who knows what will happen

Wouldn't it be great to see the Tiger's and Bulldogs become a powerhouse again?

Penrith and Manly bring nothing at all in terms of away support when they're winning...

Example -
Eels V Dogs at Commbank got 29K
Eels V Manly at Commbank got 20K

The difference? Bulldog away support, Commbank had so much blue and white in round 1 and that's even after 8 years of s**t from our club! On Sunday you could count the Manly supporters and they were travelling high!

This week at Accor Stadium you watch we will out number South Sydney supporters for there home game!

Wouldn't it be great to see the Tiger's and Bulldogs become a powerhouse again?

Penrith and Manly bring nothing at all in terms of away support when they're winning...

Example -
Eels V Dogs at Commbank got 29K
Eels V Manly at Commbank got 20K

The difference? Bulldog away support, Commbank had so much blue and white in round 1 and that's even after 8 years of s**t from our club! On Sunday you could count the Manly supporters and they were travelling high!

This week at Accor Stadium you watch we will out number South Sydney supporters for there home game!
Manly have never travelled.
Hell the joke in the 90s was they were afraid of the bridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m curious to see weather the R2 or R3 version turn up this week.
I’ll start to believe that there’s a change if I can see that effort consistently even if it’s during a loss.

I’m curious to see weather the R2 or R3 version turn up this week.
I’ll start to believe that there’s a change if I can see that effort consistently even if it’s during a loss.
Pretty sure it’s round 3 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How do you quantify that first game then 😜
I can’t believe I’m being trolled by a mod after a win like that 🤣

Our winless season rolls on 👌
No Olam and Sezer not starting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back