Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely they won't try to "bring closure" to another unrelated show through this. That would be insane. It'd be like plonking Al Swearengen in this.

I'm waiting for the cameos to roll in any minute now.

So wats the go?

Is it a series or not?

If yes when doez it started?

Series. Multiple seasons I assume. Started Sunday night in the US. HBO all in, hopes it will be the next Game of Thrones. Supposedly 25 million dropped on the pilot and 100 million for season 1.

Dunno about all that but the 1st ep was solid, get on it I'd say.

Liked it. At times found it a little hard to follow, some interesting characters.

But loving the lead girl and the revelation at the end was awesome. Love to know where that leads.

I think you can stream episode 2 on HBO go or whatever its called, wouldn't surprise me if there is the usual source to acquire it.

Just watched it, and yeah, loved it.

I'm not much of a sci fi fan but they did a great job of not doing it over the top imo.

Got lost in a few places, particularly early on, but I'll rewatch shortly. Don't really get the Ed Harris character but I guess that might be by design.

Acting superb, location superb, casting superb.

Yeah, I'm in!

Being deaf has it previlages ;)

Spoiler tag for spoken/whispered line

"These violent delights have violent ends.”

I rewatched that scene where they ask what her father said. She told them he said "These violent delights have violent ends". But then her father seems to carry on whispering in her ear as though he said more and she didn't tell them that extra part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great pilot. Pretty much loved every single character. Even the a-hole writer.

Awesome use of "Paint It Black" by The Stones.

Intrigued as s**t and, yeah, I'm hooked...

Another great episode. Even though they are robots it just felt wrong when he knifed that old guys hand to the table, to me the whole show has an unnerving errieness to it keeping me on edge. All these robots basically having 'repressed' memories of these violent humans raping, ******* and killing, they are going to go postal eventually.

Great watching how the new customers get into the "Westworld".

Really hooked, can't wait to find our what the creator (Hopkins) has planned as the new attraction.

Episode two

Summary: I'm in love with this show..please don't let me down

Grrrr wish I'd known earlier it was available in proper quality on tor - um my HBO Go subscription here in America, yes, that's where I live... Might not get to watch it before sleep :( Variety.com suggests this is a one-off because of the US presidential debate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back