Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really get why you'd pay all that money for basically a time travel experience and then just have sex with robots. You could pay less and just go to a brothel in the real world. I guess we don't know much about the real world though.

Why go to a Go Karting track when you drove a car to the venue in the first place?

Each offers a different thrill.

I would rather form my own opinion rather than be disappointed if I see a theory on here eventuate.

Foming your own opinion is what it is all about.
Happily I skip over any posts that look long with any hint they started with any theories thrown in.
The fun of these type of shows is to watch them with a clean slate in mind.

Haven't seen Ep 3 yet, but this is a really great show.

The hosts at the centre, the top people seem to interact with them at a more human level while in the bowels you see how the sausage is really made with the techies slogging away chucking bodies around, hosing them off.

Like a lot of modern technology the people who make it seem sure about what it is/will be used for while the technology gets its own ideas about where it ends up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great episode this time. Continued a lot of the stuff built on slowly in the last episode.

Enjoyed seeing the heavy machinery at work sculpting the park. Shows the kind of scale they work on and that everything you see might not just be a natural formation.

Enjoyed the Maeve arc this episode. Think she's being well fleshed out.

Haven't read this thread but someone in that upper management group is a robot. Then again if I thought of it the writers would have chucked it as too obvious.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great episode this time. Continued a lot of the stuff built on slowly in the last episode.

Enjoyed seeing the heavy machinery at work sculpting the park. Shows the kind of scale they work on and that everything you see might not just be a natural formation.

Enjoyed the Maeve arc this episode. Think she's being well fleshed out.

Yeah the terraforming was impressive. But the scene also made you realise how much power Ford has in his world. With his chat to Theresa he's sticking it to the corporates. He somehow made all the hosts freeze at the same time as a display to her of his control. And I think he is emphasising the point even more by having the conversation at the same table she’d eaten at with her parents when she was a child - then destroying it all.

Really cool episode that shed a fair bit more light on what's going on

Seems to me that Ford doesn't like the direction the park has taken and is ******* s**t up by allowing hosts to keep remnants of memories with his upgrade. That's just a guess

And lol at the MiB cracking the shits at that guy wanting to thank him for his foundation. I'm on vacation and I'll cut your throat if you mention that again

I wonder what would happen if two guests crossed paths not knowing the other was a guest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back