Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Really cool episode that shed a fair bit more light on what's going on

Seems to me that Ford doesn't like the direction the park has taken and is ******* s**t up by allowing hosts to keep remnants of memories with his upgrade. That's just a guess

And lol at the MiB cracking the shits at that guy wanting to thank him for his foundation. I'm on vacation and I'll cut your throat if you mention that again

I wonder what would happen if two guests crossed paths not knowing the other was a guest?

Prob shoot at each other realise it doesnt work and eventually figure it out, maybe a punch on if they got really shitty but they seemed willing to put people in the hole for a night so there is that

Was it the show's theme song? Apparently that's kind of the default setting for it

Nah iirc it was the one random modern song they play each week

It starts just after 6 minutes in

Last edited:
That song was A Forest? :eek: Need to go back and listen.

Really cool episode that shed a fair bit more light on what's going on

Seems to me that Ford doesn't like the direction the park has taken and is ******* s**t up by allowing hosts to keep remnants of memories with his upgrade. That's just a guess

And lol at the MiB cracking the shits at that guy wanting to thank him for his foundation. I'm on vacation and I'll cut your throat if you mention that again

I wonder what would happen if two guests crossed paths not knowing the other was a guest?

They had the guns jam when some family of guests was heading back into town whilst the shootout was going on. Presumably to prevent them getting shot.

That song was A Forest? :eek: Need to go back and listen.

They had the guns jam when some family of guests was heading back into town whilst the shootout was going on. Presumably to prevent them getting shot.
It was so they could clean up. They only jammed the gangs guns so the town could overpower them quickly and allow the gunfight to be over and bodies removed before the families reached town

It was so they could clean up. They only jammed the gangs guns so the town could overpower them quickly and allow the gunfight to be over and bodies removed before the families reached town
That's how I interpreted it - didn't want kids to see the carnage

At some point I think a guest is going to get killed either by another guest or a host somehow - I'm thinking the dickwad that's out with his mate/in-law with dolores

Interesting tidbit that the explosive cigars needed to be "authorised" goes to show another layer to the control management has over what goes on.

I don't think it's all a simulation but there might be very tight controls on absolutely every item that is allowed to enter the park.

That's how I interpreted it - didn't want kids to see the carnage

At some point I think a guest is going to get killed either by another guest or a host somehow - I'm thinking the dickwad that's out with his mate/in-law with dolores
Yeah I get the feeling their I'd a family vacation option, live in a homestead, peaceful country life for a week in a bandit free zone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved that episode.

I didn't really get the point of Hopkins sitting with the uptight employee though. That speech made zero sense to me.

I think it sets up part of the plot moving forward. A few weeks down the track it probably makes more sense. Also think it was Fords way of saying " dont f^%k with me"

Loved that episode.

I didn't really get the point of Hopkins sitting with the uptight employee though. That speech made zero sense to me.
Seemed like the board/shareholders want to get rid of him. Hence "your legacy", and he was intimidating and threatening her basically.

I wonder if Arnold was knocked off by Hopkins and could the MIB have dead Arnolds stream of consciousness running through his head.

So many possibilities.
That would make sense to me.

I found it interesting he wanted Dolores to find the maze (assuming it's the same one MiB is looking for).

Also, what do Dolores parents think each morning they wake up and she isn't there? Haha

This is what this show seems to be essentially exploring. It will have many twists and turns but the idea of how to create consciousness, or even what it is, is the centre point of the show.
Yep, the quest for eternal life an all that jazz.

The reason I thought of that was after watching a new ep of Black Mirror that explores those very themes.

I think this show is heading that way as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back