Live Event Wet Campaigner EADgles versing I’m finding it difficult to care about carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Supposedly it’s going freaking bucket down in the second quarter and turn into a game of water polo.
All I do is eat and drink, that’s all we do at our joint, wake up eat, think about eating, talk about eating and what would be best to drink whilst we are thinking about, cooking and eating.
FFS
It’s been 4 ******* days out of 6 weeks.
Who knows what’s going with the weather predicted, early goals are premium, we play alright over thre and we have a few sandgropers probably looking forward to playing in front of family and friends.
Dunno.........might have to up my drinking.

Supposedly it’s going freaking bucket down in the second quarter and turn into a game of water polo.
All I do is eat and drink, that’s all we do at our joint, wake up eat, think about eating, talk about eating and what would be best to drink whilst we are thinking about, cooking and eating.
FFS
It’s been 4 ******* days out of 6 weeks.
Who knows what’s going with the weather predicted, early goals are premium, we play alright over thre and we have a few sandgropers probably looking forward to playing in front of family and friends.
Dunno.........might have to up my drinking.

Given how good the Wet Toast looked last time out, and the fact that Carlton is lining up without most of the best 22 forward line....

Drinking heavily sounds like a plan.

What's the significance of Carlton's orange socks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being our b*tch. Hey Nafan

I think you're mistaken, my name isn't Nathan. No need to get so defensive, bigfooty isn't that serious. 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back