What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Still messing with Rise of the Ronin, but its starting to piss me off. Was so looking forward to it also...

Anyway, to take a break from it at times, am also playing Dead Island:Definitive Collection. Has some issues, but overall it is very fun to play and that is what video games should be about.

Plan on getting Dead Island 2 when done with the aforementioned collection.

The Quarry

Just played the prolog. Looks good

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
pretty happy this is on gamepass might start downloading it so i can scare myself shitless

Fun game. You're in for some fun

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
Yeah plays like Until Dawn, loved that game

Need more games like these and Heavy Rain & Detroit more human imo

After tossing up between Rise of the Ronin and Dragon's Dogma 2, it doesn't seem like there's much hype around either since release. Pretty disappointing.

Will probably just continue on with Persona 5 Royal once I get the P3R platinum.

Yep, so so glad I didn’t preorder either. Sounds like a discount at this stage.

Finally cracked and started Helldivers 2, not a big online multiplayer guy and even less of a live service fan but was hearing too many good things about it. Pretty good fun even playing with randoms.

+1 For Helldivers 2

So much fun. Starship Troopers in video game form.
Haha yep, that intro video in the game is spot on in terms of tone. Even the bug looked exactly the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Quarry

Just played the prolog. Looks good

played through all of the quarry with friends, legitimately such a great time.

really hammy performances from some of the characters too, and it's a great ode to horror movies

played through all of the quarry with friends, legitimately such a great time.

really hammy performances from some of the characters too, and it's a great ode to horror movies
how does it work with friends?

Is it different to solo player?

how does it work with friends?

Is it different to solo player?
ah we all took turns playing each of the chapters, they came over to my house over summer and had a blast, moreso viewing it as a movie watching experience than wholly as a game

I purchased the C&C Collection on Steam while I was away.... finally got to install Generals (do have it on EA Origin as well but I wanted it on Steam!!) and had a go..... but it literally inspired me to just go back to C&C Remastered and playing the Allies + Soviet campaigns..... do a few missions but I end up playing Skirmish mode (my inner warlord loves it!).
The remaster only improved the graphics. Unit pathing is still crap and units will sometimes ignore orders :mad:

Quarry and Until Dawn are bloody great games. Can't wait for the next one they make.
They need to make another game like Heavy rain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back