Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's original. Labi actually appeared in the Madness video

Now that brings back memories. Went to a Madness concert at the Capital theatre and this bloke was jumping up and down...went through the floorboards:p

This was before it was done up. Hell, I think you could even still smoke in there!

Now that brings back memories. Went to a Madness concert at the Capital theatre and this bloke was jumping up and down...went through the floorboards:p

This was before it was done up. Hell, I think you could even still smoke in there!
That's gold Ticky. My grand dad made and French polished all the timber upholstered seats in the old capital, in fact most of the old theatres in Sydney back then. Haven't been to the new Capital Theatre which I must do one day.

Ticky, did the gig at the capital cause an earthquake?

Home alone so revisiting some past friends. One of my favourite bands from the last 20 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you a fan of Joe Scaryness?

He is coming out later this year, I'll have to get some tickets.

Definitely worth seeing live 37, saw him a bloody long time ago, ie 1988 and still leaves an impression on me. Also saw him playing with Mick Jagger at a small venue in Sydney as a warm up gig for his national tour without the stones same year.

Definitely worth seeing live 37, saw him a bloody long time ago, ie 1988 and still leaves an impression on me. Also saw him playing with Mick Jagger at a small venue in Sydney as a warm up gig for his national tour without the stones same year.

I don't know why I have never seen him live before. He is brilliant.

40 years since Devo released their debut album. And while Kapanis is all about the original, I can’t go past a great homage cover. Enjoy!

Excellent ticky, especially given Devo's love of a cover themselves, they did quite a few in their own Devo way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back