What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Blindspot about ? I need something good to watch on Netflix.
In a nutshell and without giving too much away.

The police are called up to see a mysterious bag that is sus in the middle of the street, they think it could be something sinister, but out emerges a woman covered in tattoos with no recollection of how she obtained said tattoos or how she ended up in a bag out in the middle of the street. Tattooed on her back is the name of an FBI agent, and that’s how the story begins.

Im about 7-8 episodes in and although I’m not hooked, it is not a bad stop-gap whilst I wait for some of the other personal favs to drop. If you feel like a laugh and don’t mind Ricky Gervais, watch Afterlife and Humanity on Netflix.
Have seen all 5 seasons when it was on FTA. :thumbsu:
I just realised there are over a hundred 40 minute episodes to watch with Blindspot.

Yikes.

Just finished

Squid game- Soon to be the most watched show on Netflix, which is surprizing seeing it is Korean and overacted as much of Asian cinema is, is a retwist of a Battle Royal/Hunger games type scenario so is not particularly original. That said it is fairly entertaining.

White Lotus - Entertaining goings on at a resort in Hawaii. One of the better shows this year. Certainly a lot better than 9 Perfect Strangers which is rubbish.

Just finished MAID on Netfix great story of a pennyless woman trying to leave an abusive relationship with a 3yr old daughter. Stars Margaret Qualley who was Jill in The Leftovers and Andy McDowell who plays her crazy mother ( and is her actual mother IRL which is kind of cool).Was really good.

Also just finished S2 of Ted Lasso. Great again. F*** evil Nate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think I'm up for intense drama like that.
However....popcorn drama...sure!
Hooked on Impeachment atm.
And
More on Survivor season 41
Anyone else watching?
This season you can play at home too. You get points for guessing who is voted out and other stuff.
But, best innovation is Survivor rebus puzzle.
Each week there are clues shown during eps and you put answers in online. Then you get Jeff Probst talking to you in these mini film clips. It is too much fun!

Don't think I'm up for intense drama like that.
However....popcorn drama...sure!
Hooked on Impeachment atm.
And
More on Survivor season 41
Anyone else watching?
This season you can play at home too. You get points for guessing who is voted out and other stuff.
But, best innovation is Survivor rebus puzzle.
Each week there are clues shown during eps and you put answers in online. Then you get Jeff Probst talking to you in these mini film clips. It is too much fun!
Jeff Probst has not aged in 20 yrs. He is also extremely likeable. I think he must be the devil

It’s on my list, but I fear that because it has been pumped up too much by everyone I’ll hate it because I’m difficult.
Heard that is now the most watched show on Netflix. Fantastic series to binge.

Heard that is now the most watched show on Netflix. Fantastic series to binge.
I’m also going to watch Animal Kingdom as that has been recommended to me by a few people and I really enjoyed the movie way back when.

Keen for the final season of Ozark as well, spewing that it’s about to end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back