What Club did you play at

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that South Coogee juniors. Some of the students who i'm teaching play for them.

Yeah, beast of a club, was like a WAFL baby factory. Something like 4 or the kids in my team ended up playing WAFL, and one of them playing AFL.

Must be something in the market garden water.

Club: Swanbourne SHS year 11 and year 12
Position: Four eyed full forward in a 15 man team - I reckon the coach's thinking was that was the spot I would do least damage to my own team.
Preferred foot: Handball
B&Fs: Are you freakin' joking? Though we did have Malaxos as a PE teacher and coach for part of one year...

Brussels Saints - EU Champion 2004

Applecross Hawks - (of Internet fame: http://aussierules.australianrules.com.au/2005stories/applecross.html )

Flying Dutchmen

Eindhoven Eagles

(and filled in for: Rheinland Lions, Berlin Crocs, Amsterdam Devils, The Hague Ooievaars, Utrecht Saints & French utensils :rolleyes: )

Usually play Ruck, CHB or CHF. Right-footer. I haven't played this year, because of struggling with depression, but looking forward to putting the boots on again next year.

Position: Four eyed full forward in a 15 man team - I reckon the coach's thinking was that was the spot I would do least damage to my own team.
B&Fs: Are you freakin' joking? Though we did have Malaxos as a PE teacher and coach for part of one year...

Morley Amateurs, City Beach Allstars, Claremont Teachers College, Mullewa Saints, Jerramungup Eagles, and finally Borden Magpies
Played all over the ground, although a lot on the wing and half back.

Played just under 300 hundred games for Dianella/Morley Raiders, mostly backline although graduated to the forward line towards the end, also coached the ressies.

We probably know each other Kram although ivé been retired for 5 years.

What year you grad from Swannie. I grad in '96 was an epic school from what I can remember :cool:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brussels Saints - EU Champion 2004

Applecross Hawks - (of Internet fame: http://aussierules.australianrules.com.au/2005stories/applecross.html )

Flying Dutchmen

Eindhoven Eagles

(and filled in for: Rheinland Lions, Berlin Crocs, Amsterdam Devils, The Hague Ooievaars, Utrecht Saints & French utensils :rolleyes: )

Usually play Ruck, CHB or CHF. Right-footer. I haven't played this year, because of struggling with depression, but looking forward to putting the boots on again next year.
I played against North Copenhagen Cougars in a friendly for West London in 2007. Was such a great experiance. Hope your next season is fun!!!

Swan view under 16s - Midfield, Back Pocket - never played or watched an aussie rules game until this year as i played a lot of representitive rugby league until it died over here. Won most improved, most tackles(due to my Rugby League background) and i also gave away more free kicks than anyone in my team.

LaSalle College U17's - Midfield

Sadly I was too much of a spud to kick through the ball properly and could never do anything but stab it a pathetic 20 metres. :(

Consequently I played with no-one... was going to have a crack at the Malaysian Warriors when the wife moved us there, but the new job that keeps me off BF now also looks to be keeping me in Perth.

A mate of my wife's is an ex-Richmond player and an Ump (but also a Dockers member, so he's not all bad), and he reckons the fitness of some of the umps in the minors matches is pretty disgraceful... he's trying to encourage me to give it a crack and as soon as I can knock my 30 minute runs down to sub-5 minute kilometres I'm tempted to have a shot at it.

1 season for Maddington Bulls Reserves (Wing)
1 season for Canningvale Cougars Reserves (CHF/loose man in defense)
Southern Saints Masters - current (Ruck/CHF - we have a short team :p)
Right Foot

1 season for Maddington Bulls Reserves (Wing)
1 season for Canningvale Cougars Reserves (CHF/loose man in defense)
Southern Saints Masters - current (Ruck/CHF - we have a short team :p)
Right Foot

We are the Bulls
Maroon and the gold
And when it comes to champions we're out there on our own

We are the Bulls
All powerful and great
We are the Bulls the mighty Bulls

So that's how it goes - never heard it during my time at the club:(

We were pretty strong when I played for them.

From Jr to Sr footy

Langford
Kenwick
Gosnells
Maddington
Gnowangerup
Narrogin Railways
Queens Park
Dubai Dingoes

Club: Willagee, Kardinya
Position: Ruck, Full Forward, Half Forward flank
Preferred foot: Left with a Peter Sumich type hook..I was doing the "natural arch" when Buddy was in nappies..
B&Fs: Not even close..got a couple of coaches awards but never near at B&F

Kingsley for auskick.. Then a huge gap until I found girls footy again in high school at St Stephens. Now play at Melbourne Uni.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back