NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks , that is true. And perhaps a cure is being looked for now.
Further research is how we survive, and I had not said Ivermectin was a cure.

But it had some thinking it might be.

You keep doing this.

No one with relevant experience ever said it was a cure in humans.

The problem is that people like you keep making out as though it’s an equally valid conclusion as the actual scientists in the field telling you it doesn’t work in humans. It’s not, it never was.

lol got married on Saturday and already 17 positive including the new wife😂.
Some have flown back to Perth and come up positive too.
We were joking about how infamous we would have been as super spreaders back in the day!!

Interesting legal ruling from SA. The employer's argument that it was a government requirement rather than employer requirement was dismissed. Given that, any employer who implemented a mandatory vaccination policy without government requirement would be totally ****ed if anyone was injured by it.

Due to the extreme rarity of vaccine injuries, it's not going to matter much.

Myocarditis is reported in around 1-2 in every 100,000 people who receive Comirnaty (Pfizer), around 2 in every 100,000 of those who receive Spikevax (Moderna) and 3-4 in every 100,000 people who receive Nuvaxovid (Novavax).

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-1...rts/covid-19-vaccine-safety-report-13-07-2023

It applies to around 2 in every 100,000 people who got vaccinated (also presuming they were working at the time).

It was the correct legal decision. The legislation is intentionally worded harshly against employers where they're pretty much liable for any injury that is connected to work.

I’ve never really got involved when it comes to all the vaccine stuff, couldn’t be bothered I just got it and moved on.
But from the wedding I mentioned above 35 plus people got Covid and then off it went into families etc.
Quite a few unwell elderly people among them and all coped pretty well.
For myself (never had it until early November 2023 and now the second time, I just felt a runny nose and sneezy).
I have an Aunt who is 80 and her and her husband were brainwashed into not vaccinating by my cousin, one of 5 boys (most are anti vax).
They were sold after my uncle (her original husband) died of an aneurysm aged 83, 8 weeks after he got the vaccine. Mind you he lived the life, loved a beer and smoked for a long time.
Each to their own was my view, but it worried me that they got into my Aunts head.
Well bugger me she got Covid at the wedding and is still very, very unwell made worse by the fact that she took somebody else’s anti virals prescribed for something else! The irony!
But sadly I have just found out the very worst is my cousin, the one who In his late 50’s is back living with her and brainwashed her is in hospital from it and really crook.
Why? Asked my Aunt.
So mum basically told her why, after she also got it for the very first time and has had 5 jabs and was mildly sick for one day.
My Aunt is sold now.
Should make for an interesting conversation once my cousin gets out of hospital God willing!

I’ve never really got involved when it comes to all the vaccine stuff, couldn’t be bothered I just got it and moved on.
But from the wedding I mentioned above 35 plus people got Covid and then off it went into families etc.
Quite a few unwell elderly people among them and all coped pretty well.
For myself (never had it until early November 2023 and now the second time, I just felt a runny nose and sneezy).
I have an Aunt who is 80 and her and her husband were brainwashed into not vaccinating by my cousin, one of 5 boys (most are anti vax).
They were sold after my uncle (her original husband) died of an aneurysm aged 83, 8 weeks after he got the vaccine. Mind you he lived the life, loved a beer and smoked for a long time.
Each to their own was my view, but it worried me that they got into my Aunts head.
Well bugger me she got Covid at the wedding and is still very, very unwell made worse by the fact that she took somebody else’s anti virals prescribed for something else! The irony!
But sadly I have just found out the very worst is my cousin, the one who In his late 50’s is back living with her and brainwashed her is in hospital from it and really crook.
Why? Asked my Aunt.
So mum basically told her why, after she also got it for the very first time and has had 5 jabs and was mildly sick for one day.
My Aunt is sold now.
Should make for an interesting conversation once my cousin gets out of hospital God willing!

This is the point. When 90% of people were vaccinated, 90% of those in hospital were unvaccinated.

And the government prioritised the most at risk to be vaccinated first.

Can you supply actual stats for that?

It was a few years ago now. I did a search and found this:

The Summary details the enormous difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated - and governments pushed hardest to get the most at-risk people vaccinated as quickly as possible.

So the bulk of hospital admissions were for otherwise healthy (though maybe not mentally), but unvaccinated people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back